NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are basing that on their opinion of the prosecution's case not on if he did it or not, but I'll let you keep pretending you didn't understand that. :rolleyes

Learn how to read ^ and speak with your chest instead of beating around the bush. When clearly those comments were referred to how the case was handled :stoneface:

Somebody here is advocating?
I am not referring to you junior

two people just said he shouldn't get life
Junior? 
laugh.gif

I just asked you a question, but ok.....

The ruling is bittersweet to me. I'm gald justice was served for Lloyd's family, but I'm also upset that the Judicial system still CAN'T and WON'T charge law enforcement caught on camera and with witnesses, when this case can make the correct decision and convict Hernandez with circumstantial evidence.

30 for 30, Florida Gators circa 2008, 2009 need that asap.

AH, Percy, Pouncey x 2, Riley Cooper, Cam Newton, Urban heart troubles, Janoris,

And the leader of that team, Tim Tebow. :nerd:

Boutta find out this freak Tebow is the mastermind of all these guys. :lol:

Stillin always in here talkin out his *** when it comes to real world situations.

It's clear as day that no one in here is "advocating" for AH, he got what he deserved but this case had more holes than swiss cheese.

Still wondering why he hasn't stepped foot in the thread when the cop shot ol' boy 8 times, but he jumped all over the youngin' who didn't "deserve" the transplant :rolleyes

And NickFolarin said it best "Judicial system still CAN'T and WON'T charge law enforcement caught on camera and with witnesses, when this case can make the correct decision and convict Hernandez with circumstantial evidence."

I understand and agree with the frustration regarding law enforcement and the double standards, but there is no relation with those atrocities to this case

AH, Percy, Pouncey x 2, Riley Cooper, Cam Newton, Urban heart troubles, Janoris,

And the leader of that team, Tim Tebow.
nerd.gif

Boutta find out this freak Tebow is the mastermind of all these guys.
laugh.gif
It would be a good watch, for sure.

Percy and Cam are choir boys in that group though. 

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone see the cop hit that armed robber with his car? Dude flew like it was a video game. Unreal. The cop was probably justified, it just looked bad. Only bringing it up because it looked crazy. Not another "cop killing" deal...The guy survived anyway.

Last edited:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
That would be a interesting 30 for 30...

There was no way that was justified homey
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I'm not getting into this, but the guy was walking around with a loaded rifle and even fired it. He wasn't out in the middle of nowhere either. Who knows if he turns that rifle on someone if he gets a little more apprehensive about his situation.

Case by case with this stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom