NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not close to Vikings fan but those fumbles still hurt me
Seeing AP tearing through the Colts run D would've been 
pimp.gif

He seems prepared to go into the season without the extension

That being said, I still expect the deal to happen before camp

yeah I would imagine it gets done too, not gonna lie it would weigh my mind if I was playing out that last year knowing I could lose millions

March 20:

ESPN.com Seahawks reporter Terry Blount told 710 ESPN Seattle's "Brock and Salk" on Friday that Seattle and its 26-year-old signal caller could be on the verge of a big and unique contract extension.

"From what I've been told they're very close, they're just trying to make sure every single thing is in place before they go forward with this," Blount said. "I think it's going to be bigger and crazier and different from what any contract has ever been."

There's never any backlash to this because you can always lean on "well what I was told by my unnamed source seems to have been bad information, what can you do?'

If I'm Russell Wilson, then I'd want the new deal as soon as possible, agreed stillin729 stillin729 . However, can anybody win anything anymore under the gravest, most broken man in the world, Pete Carroll? His post-SB interview (not the press conference one, the one where he was standing with a NBC reporter in a random hallway) was one of the most telling/excruciating things I've ever watched related to sports.

Last edited:

He seems prepared to go into the season without the extension

That being said, I still expect the deal to happen before camp
yeah I would imagine it gets done too, not gonna lie it would weigh my mind if I was playing out that last year knowing I could lose millions
True, wouldnt be the ideal situation for any player to be in

still plenty of time until summer hits though

30 for 30, Florida Gators circa 2008, 2009 need that asap.

AH, Percy, Pouncey x 2, Riley Cooper, Cam Newton, Urban heart troubles, Janoris,

And the leader of that team, Tim Tebow.
nerd.gif

Boutta find out this freak Tebow is the mastermind of all these guys.
laugh.gif
That story will be produced within the next three years. Guaranteed...

Tebow being a cult leader...
nerd.gif
 wtf  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Tebow is out here like this guy 

But appears to be this guy on the surface...

nerd.gif

Last edited:
JP, Paul, were you guys old enough to know the 98 team? If so which hurt more? Vikes have had some serious heartbreak in their franchise history

30 for 30, Florida Gators circa 2008, 2009 need that asap.

AH, Percy, Pouncey x 2, Riley Cooper, Cam Newton, Urban heart troubles, Janoris,

And the leader of that team, Tim Tebow.
nerd.gif

Boutta find out this freak Tebow is the mastermind of all these guys.
laugh.gif
Tebow finna be like:

JP, Paul, were you guys old enough to know the 98 team? If so which hurt more? Vikes have had some serious heartbreak in their franchise history

98 team was brutal

Randall was always my fav player growing up so I was rooting heavy for them, conference championship was heartbreaking to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom