NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasn't percy laying the smack down on teammates back then?!
I don't know. But is it as bad as a murderer and a racist?
o nah.. or at least I have no clue what went down to really say (obviously not on hernandez's level)

but I remember joe haden was on the dan le batard show and they were trying ask him about what percy was doing while at UF..

and it got shut down quick by his people.. but you could hear the struggle in his voice trying to find a radio/PR appropriate answer

I mean, I only remember the migraines and weed stuff from him at that time (and that's all I heard draft time).. but then all these rumors came out after what went down in seattle

Last edited:
To me, that wal mart brawl between a bunch of white folk, and cops is about as damning as anything I ever seen.

Video was 10 God damn minutes long of people swinging on cops left and right, and only one guy got put down. :stoneface:

And the only reason that guy got shot in the face, is cuz he actually pulled a cops gun and shot that cop first. THEN then put him to sleep.

Rest of those people were "arrested" or detained, but lived to thru the next day.

Unreal vid. :smh:

To me, that wal mart brawl between a bunch of white folk, and cops is about as damning as anything I ever seen.

Video was 10 God damn minutes long of people swinging on cops left and right, and only one guy got put down.
indifferent.gif

And the only reason that guy got shot in the face, is cuz he actually pulled a cops gun and shot that cop first. THEN then put him to sleep.

Rest of those people were "arrested" or detained, but lived to thru the next day.

Unreal vid.
mean.gif
ohwell.gif

Video was 10 God damn minutes long of people swinging on cops left and right, and only one guy got put down. :stoneface:

Those cops did everything possible to not fire a weapon in that video... meanwhile they don't hesitate to kill bruthas. :smh:

Last edited:
30 for 30, Florida Gators circa 2008, 2009 need that asap.

AH, Percy, Pouncey x 2, Riley Cooper, Cam Newton, Urban heart troubles, Janoris,

And the leader of that team, Tim Tebow. :nerd:

Boutta find out this freak Tebow is the mastermind of all these guys. :lol:

That'd be crazy. If that really happens, I have a lot of respect for Tebow. Deception is one of the powerful weapons. :lol:

I'm watching Super Bowl XIV 1980 Los Angeles Rams/Pittsburgh Steelers on the NFL Network right now :lol:

Shout out Billy Waddy and Jack Lambert :pimp: ... Waddy just had one of the better catches I've ever seen in a S.B. :wow:

Rams kicker just missed the extra point :rofl:

Last edited:

30 for 30, Florida Gators circa 2008, 2009 need that asap.

AH, Percy, Pouncey x 2, Riley Cooper, Cam Newton, Urban heart troubles, Janoris,

And the leader of that team, Tim Tebow.
nerd.gif

Boutta find out this freak Tebow is the mastermind of all these guys.
laugh.gif
That'd be crazy. If that really happens, I have a lot of respect for Tebow. Deception is one of the powerful weapons.
laugh.gif
30 for 30: The Gospel of Gainsville?

Tebow's Disciples's?

Those cops did everything possible to not fire a weapon in that video... meanwhile they don't hesitate to kill bruthas. :smh:

When I saw that cop that was protectin the injured cop, pull his gun, point it at the person, and REPEATEDLY shout, "GET DOWN, GET DOWN, GET DOWN" and the person just turned and went the other way to keep fighting, and the cop holstered his weapon......... what.... in thee ****? :smh: :x

30 for 30: Across The Body

In spite of the Minnesota Vikings having turned over the ball five times to the New Orleans Saints one after 58:00 of the 2010 NFC Championship Game, the Brett Favre-led Minnesota offense drove the length of the field and had the ball in field goal range with fewer than 2:00 remaining, with a chance to go to the franchise's first Super Bowl since the 1970s.

Find out why it wasn't this that cost Minnesota...

View media item 1492878

Or this...

View media item 1492882

Or this...

View media item 1492883

Or this...

View media item 1492884
Or this...

View media item 1492885
Or this...

View media item 1492886

But instead, fullback Naufahu Tahi being somewhere... he wasn't supposed to be: