NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what they were thinking, making their food even less appealing :x.
the commercials will probably be :smh: too

Seriously though,what room does Jay ******* Feely have to be criticizing another QB?

Then why can we?

Notice he didn't say the worst QB he's had on his team. He said the worst he's ever seen.

MJD already calling Mariota a bust......I like it.

Nowhere did I say he can't talk... just found it funny coming from him when Tebow did more as a QB in the league than he ever did :lol:.

Listening to this Mariota interview on the radio and he sounds too nice and shy. I wouldn't want that as my QB, leading my team. Guy keeps bringing up his culture and family and vows to never change.

Last edited:
That sandwich cake picture epitomizes Mariota's awkwardness. He probably asked the lettuce afterwards if it thinks he's a good quarterback.

Nah, every interview I've seen, he's just too nice and real awkward. Wouldn't want him as my leader. Not every QB is an a** or a d**k. I also think he's a project, way too far behind. Watchinh him on Gruden's camp was awful. On and off the field. If he's ever NFL ready, I don't think it'll be for a couple seasons.

I could be 100% wrong and I'll own up to it but I'm just sharing my opinion.

I like MM8, I def see what you are saying, I can see how he comes off shy. I think it's being over blown though, I was shy when I was a young teen but that can def change over time for some people. I think he's gonna be a star in the league, I just hope it's with the Eagles, probably why I ride for the kid.

What if Mariota turns full heel in a couple years and is wearing shades indoors and taking Rihanna to Lakers games

I like MM8, I def see what you are saying, I can see how he comes off shy. I think it's being over blown though, I was shy when I was a young teen but that can def change over time for some people. I think he's gonna be a star in the league, I just hope it's with the Eagles, probably why I ride for the kid.
or ur on that Philadelphia Ducks bandwagon now

looks like some low budget horror movie
roll.gif
Halloween: Lethal Luau 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom