NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow Christ already getting started :smokin.

I'm cool with Hardys suspension as long as he's out week 5 :lol:,dude should be happy he's not in jail.

He found out she was cheating on him with Nelly.

Speaking of Nelly...I saw him in concert a couple weeks ago downtown in Wilmington for the town festival right before he got pulled over and arrested for possession of meth, pounds of weed and like 60 illegal firearms :lol: I didn't picture Nelly to have all that in his tour bus at 40 years old.

my dude Nelly might not be escaping that one :smh:

this album got some spins, My Place and Grillz :pimp:
View media item 1502793

That album was a classic. I had Suit & my cousin had Sweat. We traded every other week. Repped for the memories.

Last edited:
10 games is a little excessive since he sat out 15 last season. I was expecting 6-8 as well.

Still a great signing for what it's worth. Gonna need a pass rusher for those first 10 games but I think Demarcus is ready to step up.

Jerry we calling AP or nah? Make it happen!

Yeah 25 games for shoving a girl after she cheated on him

Thats not good but 25 games?

That album was a classic. I had Suit & my cousin had Sweat. We traded every other week. Repped for the memories.

I used to put on My Place in the whip whenever I would feel guilty about letting my girl down by not doing what I said I would do :smh: :lol:

I used to put on My Place in the whip whenever I would feel guilty about letting my girl down by not doing what I said I would do :smh: :lol:

Jahiem :pimp:

And that song with Tim McGraw "Over and Over". People laughed at it, but it was great to me :lol:

Greg Hardy is a peice of ****, shouldn't even be outside of a cell
Would u have felt the same way if had of signed with the Hawks?

You've been going pretty hard at him like u were in their bedroom when The situation popped off
laugh.gif
to his credit @a55a5in11  said the same thing in the team thread when Hardy's name was mentioned with the Seahawks.

I shamelessly wanted him though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

You've been going pretty hard at him like u were in their bedroom when The situation popped off :lol:
to his credit @a55a5in11
 said the same thing in the team thread when Hardy's name was mentioned with the Seahawks.

I shamelessly wanted him though :lol:

No doubt, I don't follow the Hawks thread too close so I was just wondering where all the anger was coming from :lol:

As long as he's a Cowboy he's innocent in my eyes :lol:

When I read what he did I picture that scene where Hulk throws around Loki

It's just not something you should ever do to a woman

You've been going pretty hard at him like u were in their bedroom when The situation popped off :lol:

How can u read what he did and not feel the same way?

Keyword is "read" .. I wasn't there. I've read both sides of the story. I've been around women like her and dudes like him. Either way, I'm not gonna judge either one of them based off what was reported.

If she took the money and disappeared, then obviously she got what she wanted. Clearly that money was more important than defending herself and this case.

Basically all it took was a little hush money for her to get low and out of sight.

So how can you defend someone who's not even trying to put up a fight for themselves?

This is me speaking without my Cowboys goggles on, just trying to see why you felt the way you do.

Last edited:

How can u read what he did and not feel the same way?

Keyword is "read" .. I wasn't there. I've read both sides of the story. I've been around women like her and dudes like him. Either way, I'm not gonna judge either one of them based off what was reported.

If she took the money and disappeared, then obviously she got what she wanted. Clearly that money was more important than defending herself and this case.

Basically all it took was a little hush money for her to get low and out of sight.

So how can you defend someone who's not even trying to put up a fight for themselves?

This is me speaking without my Cowboys goggles on, just trying to see why you felt the way you do.

So him paying her off makes it all good? Not to mention he was already found guilty via bench trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom