NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell Wilson taking Ciara to the White House....HAHAHAHAHA
laugh.gif

I keep seeing the fact that she did cocaine that night brought up as evidence to discredit this woman.  Explain to me how that is relevant or how that casts doubt on this story?  People who would go the other way if the tables were flipped will do anything to defend athletes they root for.

When I read Hardy pushed her on the bed with 4 rifles.... That's as clear as it gets.... Dude has MAJOR problems

I'm as lenient as it gets when it comes to abuse. I'm one of the few that thinks women deserve more blame in certain situations. With that said, not here. Hardy is an animal. Not excuse at all. I don't care if she cheated or was drugged out of her mind. Nah, he should be in jail.

I'm a firm believer that women want to push us and push us and push us because they want a reaction. Then we react and they scream abuse and so on. Well **** that ****.

I don't believe Russell likes black girls. Maybe this is a PR move....

Last edited:
Russell went from this...

to this....
... And yes , I did pick the worst pic of his ex wife on purpose
roll.gif

Last edited:
I try to work from the perspective..... why would he do that to her?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article9140591.html

Brings up good questions

Do you use that perspective in this case specifically or always start with doubts on the victim unless an obvious and logical reason? Just curious

The girl was on coke and alcohol and it was reported that was she was kicking his car

Hardy called 911

That influences the perspective

Last edited:
:lol: oh gosh

A guy whose making millions of dollars a year is going to rough up a woman he's been seeing over that when he can just fix it the next day

She wasn't trying to let him leave which shows she had the aggressive behavior

She was on coke which has been known to make some people irrational

Hardy was drinking champagne

Maybe there is a debate on cocaine vs champagne in terms of effect on rational behavior

If Hardy choked her, we have not seen evidence consistent of a person of his stature doing that

I think there's enough reasonable doubt to believe to Hardys version of events or at least not prove her version

Last edited:
The girl was on coke and alcohol and it was reported that was she was kicking his car

Hardy called 911

That influences the perspective

he was choking her telling her he was going to kill her

According to her? Or is that from Hardy's mouth?

I don't pass judgement in these situations. The courts are not the standard bearer of truth. Most of us know that, too often they're anything but, still people want to accept documents and individual accounts from stakeholders like their Bible.

Again I'm not calling it either way, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna adamantly say Hardy should be locked in a cell because of something I read like some people in this thread.

Last edited:
:lol: oh gosh

A guy whose making millions of dollars a year is going to rough up a woman he's been seeing over that when he can just fix it the next day

So based off that first sentence I can safely assume you had Sharper in the clear for some time as well? I mean, why would a good looking athlete ever have a need to drug women?

I'm not saying you have to think he needs to be locked up but your reasoning I just don't get

Last edited:
I have to look up the details in the Sharper case

That case is very different in there was multiple accounts by different women and men who didn't know each other in different places

I don't know about physical evidence in that case

In the Hardy case, it's a woman who was on coke word

I'm not trying to character assinate

Last edited:
Any time i see Ciara mentioned I feel obligated to mention/refer/post this:

Last edited:

I don't pass judgement in these situations. The courts are not the standard bearer of truth. Most of us know that, too often they're anything but, still people want to accept documents and individual accounts from stakeholders like their Bible.

Again I'm not calling it either way, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna adamantly say Hardy should be locked in a cell because of something I read like some people in this thread.

I never said Hardy should be locked in a cell but to believe he's just being set up for a paycheck which is what some are insinuating is a bit naive no?

Dudes will believe anything told to them by the media.

Man I hate that hypocrital, double standard having Roger Goddell...

Dude is STILL overcompensating for messing up the ray rice situation, then lying about it after..

This ain't even about Hardy, he deserved punishment...10 games is just Roger flexing his muscle imo...Dude saw an opportunity to lay the hammer and he ran with it.

I just think its funny that he rules with such an iron fist, yet when it's himself or an owner in trouble it's swept under the rug..

Dude messed up, lied about it, and somehow only got more power out of his incompetence.

And I know since I'm a cowboys fan I'm gonna be accused of defending Greg hardy.. I'm not doing that at all.. I have a rant on the commish every time he abuses his power. Which he clearly is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom