NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
youd be amazing at some of the stuff women will do once they are tapped into their emotions.
Really?

I feel like the only type of man who says/believes this type of thing is one who doesn't talk to/is scared of women in real life.

Really?

I feel like the only type of man who says/believes this type of thing is one who doesn't talk to/is scared of women in real life.

:wow: :lol:

are you trying to say i dont get buns?

stop it.

because paying someone to kick your *** or doing it yourself is much more believable

is it really that hard to believe its crazy people walking this earth?

Last edited:
youd be amazing at some of the stuff women will do once they are tapped into their emotions.
Really?

I can't agree with you on that one. Women are ******* crazy. I've had an ex step to me and try to fight me. **** happens, emotions run high. I'm not saying Hard is guilty of everything but no way in hell is he fully innocent. I don't believe it at all.

No I'm serious

She didn't go to ER but yet you said she did

There's a lot doubt in the Hardy case

where are you getting she didn't go to the ER from?

Please dude read the reports, articles or any public information that available and not go on hearsay

Multiple articles say she didn't go to the hospital

I'll post some when I get home if you won't look for them

Please try to look at the facts with an open mind

There has to be evidence

It's just her word right now

I don't know how some of yall don't see some doubt

I never said there wasn't doubt, but that's not what I was asking. You keep bringing up these photos, all I was curious about was

1 - why MUST there be photos?
2 - if there are, why must they be out/released?

You harped on it multiple times and I didn't get where you were going with it, especially with the certainty you used

:wow: :lol:

are you trying to say i dont get buns?

stop it.
is it really that hard to believe its crazy people walking this earth?

and you think if this was the reality in this case, Hardy would just settle out of court and not go after her for damaging him?

What im saying is none of us were eye witness. We have no clue what happen, too much foolishness in this whole case.

Shes a crackhead and hes a nut.

So for somebody in here to say he should spend the rest of his life behind bars is nonsense.

Never understood the Tiger anger
People were waiting for a reason to hate Tiger for years. He just finally gave them one. 

More funny is dudes like Phil Mickelson trashing Tiger, meanwhile stuff coming out about them cheating on their sick wives.

Last edited:
What im saying is none of us were eye witness. We have no clue what happen, too much foolishness in this whole case.

Shes a crackhead and hes a nut.

So for somebody in here to say he should spend the rest of his life behind bars is nonsense.

two extremes, 1 person said he should spend his life behind bars which is asinine and then the other extreme is she paid someone to beat her up

First word of that sentence is :

Majority.

Let me help you out.

the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority ):

If it doesn't suit you, it doesn't suit you.

be real with yourself you know who you was directing that to so stop it.

There has to be evidence

It's just her word right now

I don't know how some of yall don't see some doubt

I never said there wasn't doubt, but that's not what I was asking. You keep bringing up these photos, all I was curious about was

1 - why MUST there be photos?
2 - if there are, why must they be out/released?

You harped on it multiple times and I didn't get where you were going with it, especially with the certainty you used

It would represent some type of evidence

Right now we are dealing with 2 different versions of what happened

Photos could help validate her version

Also if there was damning photos it's reasonable to think they would be leaked to a TMZ or maybe in public record

Last edited:
I'll never understand people defending these athletes :lol: :smh:

Dudes were defending AD too :x

AP went overboard but I'm still ok with a good ol' *** whoopin' when it comes to these reckless kids.
Our society went soft trying to enforce "timeouts" and "go sit in the corner" :smh:

Shorty was coked up and took the cash she's obviously over it, let dude play

To me it sounds like him and the chick are crazy. Some dudes are scared to say it but there are some crazy *** girls out there. It doesn't justify him beating her though. At the end of the day only them 2 know the truth, everything else is just talk.

Exactly what I was getting at yesterday but apparently I'm "naive" :rolleyes

when the news get dark people only see things one way 

with that said who knows what went down b/t a coke head and a guy w/ anger issues.......both are nuts 

Last edited:
yea.. I see nothing wrong with a lil cut hip.. and I think it can be good to instill discipline

but obviously there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.. and if scars are being left, you obviously crossed that line a long time ago

I can't agree with you on that one. Women are ******* crazy. I've had an ex step to me and try to fight me. **** happens, emotions run high. I'm not saying Hard is guilty of everything but no way in hell is he fully innocent. I don't believe it at all.
I mean sure there's crazy people out there of all stripes and who act irrationally.  But certainly I've never had a women step to me in a way that made me afraid or be like "now I've got to beat this chick up."  

Ultimately if Hardy is a grown adult he's responsible for his own actions.  Dude sure as well was not in any danger when he did what he did even if she was "on cocaine and marijuana" (ohmygod the terror)

Majority of NTers got mommy / daddy / women issues so some of the answers aren't surprising.
It's just a common thing among men on the internet for whatever reason.  Like people live their lives with these weird fears about women.

with domestic violence.. society has taken a hard stance that men shouldn't hit women regardless of whatever is going on..

instead maybe society should tell people to discuss there differences and problems.. and that resorting to violence against a woman OR man rarely (if ever) makes any situation better

but if some chick comes charging at me with a knife, I'm not going to just sit there and say "I shouldn't hit women"

dis thread bout domestics now? lock them up n let them fight against lions, tigers, rhinos n bears. colloseum style

no sympathy for those people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom