NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
“@davehydesports: All Dion Jordan,questions sidestepped by Dolphins brass. My translation: don't expect him back.”

Just a 2nd round pick in the 40's.

The kid can play, but fairly certain he hates our coaches. He was the only player to skip voluntary camp. I take as, I hate these *******. :lol:

OBJ has been scaring the hell out of fantasy me on Instagram ever since the season ended. He's been getting too into "the life"

Yall kill me with this nonsense, I'm seeing JJ Watt twerking at Rockets games yet nobody worried about him.

It's the ******* offseason and he's young, these dudes devote their whole lives to the game, ****** ain't robots.

only problem with ODB is if he doesn't match his rookie season which was incredible then people will call him out for not caring which would be bogus to me

hell I would be living it up too

he's arguably the most popular athlete in NY right now, of course he's gonna go out & live it up

as long as he's in training camp 100% healthy he'll be good.

We really don't need a WR. We badly need an OL. If Cooper somehow dropped to us, I would have no problem with us picking him up. I think that kid is gonna be great.

I don't want White. He'll probably be good but I don't think as highly of him as some do. Cooper will be gone so OL it is for us.

I'd want Cooper more but it's hopeful to think he'll be there.

I love White's potential but Cooper going to be a factor from day 1.

Cooper can come in the league tomorrow and get 1,000 yards & 6 TD's

it'll take a lil longer for White to adjust but i think they'll both be stars.

Hasn't it been 4 years since the giants have done somethint meaningful :nerd:

Bout that time :nerd:

2015 :nerd:

Eli gonna retire Tom once and for all.
Lol brady gonna play until he can't. dude knows he's gonna be a stay at home husband when his playing days over.

Really hope the Giants take Cooper or White in the draft.

Cooper/OBJ/Cruz would be so unfair.

:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom