NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree

I don't understand White being better than Cooper

when white learns how to release off the line he'll be almost unstoppable and can play the outside...cooper is better at the slot which makes teams value white a little more (even though it shouldn't)

Jameis to the Bucs is basically final 
laugh.gif

Why is Cruz even mentioned :lol:. This dude isnt producing like he should even before the injury. If theres a WR like White/Cooper available. Take him.

i only watch the 1st round & the Jets pick in the 2nd on tv

the rest i'll track on twitter

IF all of the top tier pass rushers are gone, been reading/hearing Atlanta may go ahead and take Mr. Gurley.. im not at all opposed.. :smokin :smokin :smokin

IF all of the top tier pass rushers are gone, been reading/hearing Atlanta may go ahead and take Mr. Gurley.. im not at all opposed..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I don't see how all the top pass rushers could be gone with the depth in this draft.

I would absolutely hate that for Atlanta, take a damn pass rusher, don't go reaching again on skill position players.

Id rather Atlanta trade back a few spots if possible and take Dupree. I wanted Fowler he'll obviously be gone. I pray we don't take Gurley, unless he can come in and play on the D-Line too :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom