NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
browns trade up for mariota

then trade him and manziel to the eagles for Bradford and 20.. everyone wins..

eagles take on whatever guaranteed money manziel has left on his contract.. and take the cap hit when they cut him

browns get the guy they want (Bradford).. eagles get the guy they want (mm8)

Why on earth would the Browns trade Manziel, two 1st's and a 2nd for Bradford.

No one wants Manziel or Bradford more than Mariota. He's not just gonna fall into your lap lol.

Browns supposedly offered a 1st for Bradford already.. Then they would get the Eagles 1st back in the deal

So for 12 and 19.. They would get Bradford, 20 and rid of manziel's contract

browns trade up for mariota

then trade him and manziel to the eagles for Bradford and 20.. everyone wins..

eagles take on whatever guaranteed money manziel has left on his contract.. and take the cap hit when they cut him

browns get the guy they want (Bradford).. eagles get the guy they want (mm8)

:rofl:

if this happens, ill be impressed

Last edited:
If the Browns get their hands on Mariota, the dream is over

Maybe.. Or they might be a better trading partner for us.. Remember they already think Bradford is worth a top 20 pick

Or more likely, they'll have a new regime in a year or two.. And we can get him for a reasonable price

Dion Jordan's statement

"I'm very disappointed that I will not be playing in the NFL in the 2015 season. Because of past positive tests and my status in the drug program, the consequence of dilute (not positive) tests is severe. I deeply regret putting myself in this position, and I apologize to my teammates and the Dolphins organization. I will use the time away from playing to finish my college degree. I will stay in excellent physical shape and look forward to returning to the NFL as soon as possible. I’m deeply grateful to my family and friends for their continued support."

nother repeat offender. hilarious. diluting it. loool

This was a no brainer 
laugh.gif
,glad it's official 
smokin.gif

The fins also picked up Tannehills option

Last edited:
i know a few of you have direct tv. my original xfinity promotion just ended and my cable and internet bill went from $99 to $195 per month. **** that ****, man. thinking of switching to direct tv if my apartment allows it. ******* sports man, if it wasn't for sports, i wouldn't even need cable. i could get by with netflix and hbo go :lol:

i know a few of you have direct tv. my original xfinity promotion just ended and my cable and internet bill went from $99 to $195 per month. **** that ****, man. thinking of switching to direct tv if my apartment allows it. ******* sports man, if it wasn't for sports, i wouldn't even need cable. i could get by with netflix and hbo go :lol:

i switched to Dish Network a few months back, and haven't regretted it

I moved about two months ago. Decided to give Comcast a shot because they were having a cheap promotion and Verizon is expensive. Everyone told me not to do Comcast. In the first two weeks, I gotta bill that was more than double what my bill was supposed to be. Called them, they accidentally charged me for the previous month. Cool, get that fixed and we're good. Get a new bill two weeks later, charged an additional $70 for some **** I didn't order. Called up and immediately cancelled. All of this was in four weeks of having them. Went back with Fios, no problems at all.

i don't see NHL network on dish...so that won't work for me :lol:

in before...**** the NHL :lol:

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom