NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd watch a World Series of Poker Network
nerd.gif
Same 

i know a few of you have direct tv. my original xfinity promotion just ended and my cable and internet bill went from $99 to $195 per month. **** that ****, man. thinking of switching to direct tv if my apartment allows it. ******* sports man, if it wasn't for sports, i wouldn't even need cable. i could get by with netflix and hbo go
laugh.gif
DTV is the only way to go if you're a sports fan. It can get pricey too though. 

My DTV bill is $150/mo but that first year of low pricing was :pimp: you get one free season of Sunday Ticket but have to subscribe for an for an extra $50 or so per month for 6 months every season after that. I cancelled my subscription after that first year.

NFL is rush hour traffic on the freeway
NHL is a Sunday cruise up the coast
:pimp:

Football cool though :lol:

I don't really know to much about Irvin but I'd rather the Falcons just see who they can pick up in the draft instead of trading away picks. I'm too excited for tonight, hopefully a few of my "dream" scenarios pan out :nerd:

Guys, do y'all not know how to work DirecTV to keep your bill low?

It's pretty simple: call them and tell them that you want to cancel your service. Set the date for a week from when you call and tell them that it's because you can get a better deal from Comcast.

What happens next: Within 48 hours, they'll call you and you'll get an account rep on the phone. You can then ask for damn near anything you want and tell them what Comcast 'offered you.'

I did this last August when my bill went up to $100. Said I was going to Comcast and to end my service. Signed a 1-year contract with DirecTV while on the phone with:
-Free NFL Sunday Ticket
-12 months of HBO
-$250 Visa Gift Card
-$65 locked in bill price for the entirety of the year
-Upgrade to the Genie Box

All I had to do was cancel my service and they bent over backwards for me. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

It's pretty simple: call them and tell them that you want to cancel your service. Set the date for a week from when you call and tell them that it's because you can get a better deal from Comcast.

What happens next: Within 48 hours, they'll call you and you'll get an account rep on the phone. You can then ask for damn near anything you want and tell them what Comcast 'offered you.'

I did this last August when my bill went up to $100. Said I was going to Comcast and to end my service. Signed a 1-year contract with DirecTV while on the phone with:
-Free NFL Sunday Ticket
-12 months of HBO
-$250 Visa Gift Card

All I had to do was cancel my service and they bent over backwards for me. :lol: :pimp:

Are you Darrelle Revis's agent also? :lol:

-Free NFL Sunday Ticket
-12 months of HBO
-$250 Visa Gift Card

View media item 1480051

agreed, sometimes you have to follow through and actually cancel but it's worth it in the long run

What a racket though :lol:

-Free NFL Sunday Ticket
-12 months of HBO
-$250 Visa Gift Card

what do you usually say what comcast offered you :nerd:

-Free NFL Sunday Ticket
-12 months of HBO
-$250 Visa Gift Card

what do you usually say what comcast offered you :nerd:

I just went to Comcast's website and read their current offer for new subscribers. :lol:

You gotta stay strong. COME GET YOUR ***** BOX!

Then call as a new subscriber next week :lol:

F the TV/network conglomerates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom