NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i'm gonna try it. to be honest, i love the xfinity package i have. but not at $250 a month. i'll drop them if they don't come down more from the $200 or so they offered to go down to. hoping i can get direct tv at my apt
$250 for Xfinity?!

Do you have the triple play package or something?

I didn't get the home line, so I just have their double play, but I have all of the movie channels, NFL Red Zone, and their Blast! internet package (105 Mbps) and I only pay $150/month. That is for 2 HD TVs, 1 HDR, and 2 of the non-HD little receivers for the kitchen and the guest bedroom TVs as well.

Here we go with the hatred for a new jersey as usual on NT. I like them. Pants need to be tweaked. Maybe even gold trim around the numbers.

A matte black helmet with the logo the same would have been gorgeous.

well i'm gonna try it. to be honest, i love the xfinity package i have. but not at $250 a month. i'll drop them if they don't come down more from the $200 or so they offered to go down to. hoping i can get direct tv at my apt
$250 for Xfinity?!

Do you have the triple play package or something?

I didn't get the home line, so I just have their double play, but I have all of the movie channels, NFL Red Zone, and their Blast! internet package (105 Mbps) and I only pay $150/month. That is for 2 HD TVs, 1 HDR, and 2 of the non-HD little receivers for the kitchen and the guest bedroom TVs as well.

yeah it's the triple play. the 250 is after all fees. that actual triple play package is 195. they offered to go down to 160. ill ask about the double play, actually. cause i sure as hell don't need the phone line. when i signed up two years ago, they didn't offer the double. and the triple play was only $99

It would of looked just fine with the same Gold Pants the always wear. Those suck
like this?

CD3CrptVEAA8P6c.jpg:large

How can you try wearing black when the best uniforms in the league are black and right across the water from you?

Why does every team think they need black jerseys?

Niners have some wonderful colors and unis, leave them alone

^ Niners used to wear white pants. Those were nice.

I think the helmet is what really throws them off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom