NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go with the hatred for a new jersey as usual on NT. I like them. Pants need to be tweaked. Maybe even gold trim around the numbers.

A matte black helmet with the logo the same would have been gorgeous.
There is no hate. It DOESN'T WORK.

Titans want a top 10 pick this year and future first round picks. STL, CLE and NYJ are all trying to get that #2. Cleveland is eliminated unless they offer too much.

To be fair, they got some of the finest out there.
I live there and have a medical card, I know this bruh 
pimp.gif

^ I really don't see the Jets making that move. New GM and HC, don't want to give up too much to get a questionable QB. They're out in two years if they got him and it didn't work out.

^ I really don't see the Jets making that move. New GM and HC, don't want to give up too much to get a questionable QB. They're out in two years if they got him and it didn't work out.
this.

if they do it & he's the real deal than Bowles/Maccagnan will have jobs until the day they die tho.

yeah it's the triple play. the 250 is after all fees. that actual triple play package is 195. they offered to go down to 160. ill ask about the double play, actually. cause i sure as hell don't need the phone line. when i signed up two years ago, they didn't offer the double. and the triple play was only $99
Yea I feel you on that. I remember when we first moved in and had that special pricing and it was like $90 or something. I think the highest it got to was around $200 or something once everything lapsed and I was caught slipping on making that call to renew the specials before they ended
mean.gif

The wife and I both felt no need to have a house phone, so we opted not to have one and still feel that way to this day about not having one. When you are at home, most people call your cell phone still anyways
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom