NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Not one single player was drafted from the Tennessee Volunteers...:x

2pac-Death-Row-Chain-eBay-tupac.jpg

:lol:

Like the Skins draft....I think I'm most excited for Jamison Crowder. The way he gets in/out of his breaks + his route running is bananas. Hopefully this is our Antonio Brown :pimp:

His education is really being questioned because he didn't use proper punctuation on TWITTER!?

I hope you're joking.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Back to the NFL discussion...

The Vikings made some great moves in the draft. Really impressive.

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/12794935/russell-wilson-upgrades-soldier-flight

Good guy Russ. :pimp:

Had a nice old lady do the same thing for me when I came home on leave during my second deployment. :pimp:

Didn't know you were in the military man, that's dope :pimp:

what specifically were you in?

Yessir! I was in the Army for 5 1/2 years -- Radio/Communications Security Repairer (94E). Worked in an electronic shop w/ @Mr Fizzy Womack

Good times were had, but after two deployments, decided to take my talents to Eugene, Oregon. :lol:

I want the Giants to go get Collins from LSU. If he's innocent, we get him for damn near free. If he's guilty, he's out easily and you don't lose any money. We need all the help we can get on OL. Giants won't do it though.

I want the Giants to go get Collins from LSU. If he's innocent, we get him for damn near free. If he's guilty, he's out easily and you don't lose any money. We need all the help we can get on OL. Giants won't do it though.

I can think of a few teams which should be off of La'el's list and which teams should be automatically considered.

In Fl and Texas.

Out NY and Cali.

I don't think he's going to sign with anybody. His agent already said that he's going to reenter the draft next year since he wasn't taken within first 3 rounds.

I don't think he's going to sign with anybody. His agent already said that he's going to reenter the draft next year since he wasn't taken within first 3 rounds.

I thought he was considered ineligible
No, he tried to withdraw from the draft but was denied by the NFL. He could have been drafted but he told teams not to draft him as he plans to enter again next year.

I think they denied his request to reenter. So he has to sign as a undrafted free agent. Early favorites are probably Saints and panthers. Saints since that's home and panthers since he's repeatedly mentioned wanting to play with his best friend and that Trai Turner brings the best out of him. But considering our history with carruth, I won't count on it.

Last edited:
I think they denied his request to reenter. So he has to sign as a undrafted free agent. Early favorites are probably Saints and panthers. Saints since that's home and panthers since he's repeatedly mentioned wanting to play with his best friend and that Trai Turner brings the best out of him. But considering our history with carruth, I won't count on it.
Oh I didn't hear about the request to reenter being denied. It really sucks for this kid if he's not guilty. i wouldn't mind if the Falcons gave took a shot at him but like you said he's free to sign wherever he wants and probably has a few spots lined up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom