NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon graham.. Kevin kolb.. Danny Watkins

Wasn't expecting Shawn Andrews
Graham has turned into a good player but the problem is when they traded up everyone thought it was for Earl Thomas and in typical Andy Reid fashion, he was smarter than everyone
exactly..

same thing with shawn Andrews, who was really good before his issues got the best of him.. on draft day I was sitting there stunned, thought we moved up for steven jackson

LeSean McCoy is still so hurt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what he do now?

Ted Ginn Jr.
Ronnie Brown
Jamar Fletcher
Jake Long
Dion Jordan
Jason Allen

... seriously Dolphins, wtf.

************ cost me a damn chip. i built the damn best team in the league, would've won the following week in the finals easily, but this dude had to be a prick. just needed 2 damn points.

Last edited:
Ted Ginn Jr.
Ronnie Brown
Jamar Fletcher
Jake Long
Dion Jordan
Jason Allen

... seriously Dolphins, wtf.

You can look at those drafts and see why our organization has been the standard for mediocrity over the past decade.

It's been said, but bad drafts leads to change in management. And change in management leads to an organization always looking for a fresh start.

I can respect Stephen Ross for sticking with Philbin given the same model used in Green Bay, New England, and even Cincy.

We had that long *** talk on here that one night and people were firing at me for saying Chip was probably racist. Since then, he brought in a terrible white QB that no one wants and his ex star called him racist. I'm not so crazy now.

Worst Dallas Cowboys picks within the past few years were Bobby Carpenter and Anthony Spencer. We gave Mike Jenkins a raw deal. He actually made a pro bowl and we annointed Morris Claiborne, smh

We had that long *** talk on here that one night and people were firing at me for saying Chip was probably racist. Since then, he brought in a terrible white QB that no one wants and his ex star called him racist. I'm not so crazy now.

Could have sworn he's brought in black players, too, but we'll just ignore that since it doesn't fit the agenda.

Damn... if only he had drafted Brett Hundley or Jameis Winston... Ballerific wouldn't be patting himself on his back. :smh:

Worst Dallas Cowboys picks within the past few years were Bobby Carpenter and Anthony Spencer. We gave Mike Jenkins a raw deal. He actually made a pro bowl and we annointed Morris Claiborne, smh
Morris Claiborne was so beloved by draft analysts too, definitely was called a "best since..." type of prospect

If he'd been even decent he'd probably be a pro bowler based on hype right now

Last edited:

nah still crazy, look at this draft and all the free agents he acquired

is it truly so unbelievable that maybe Chip Kelly simply didn't like their attitudes? mainly Desean. Maclin was a free agent and got top dollar, it ain't like Chip cut him

Say it with your chest out Shady, tell 'em how you really feel :smokin

I wouldn't say Chip's a racist, maybe he has some of that closet racist in him like some of the members on NT, but not full blown "don't drink out of my water fountain" racist.

The thing with Chip is, I think he's one of those guys that doesn't like players who may challenge his authority or are outspoken. Those are the type of guys he gets rid of, those who oppose a threat and aren't fully buying into his system. Just look at how he aired Mathis out the other day, no way he's full blown racist :lol:

the "terrible white QB" that no one wants, is replacing another white QB (foles)

his "ex star" who "called him racist", was replaced by another black player (demarco murray.. after chip tried to sign frank gore, who is also black.. and ryan Mathews isn't exactly white)

also, our best players are still on the team Jason peters and fletcher cox.. who are both black

and chip also got rid of todd herremans, james casey and foles.. all of whom happen to be white

and he's been trying to tried evan mathis.. who is white

Last edited:

nah still crazy, look at this draft and all the free agents he acquired

is it truly so unbelievable that maybe Chip Kelly simply didn't like their attitudes? mainly Desean. Maclin was a free agent and got top dollar, it ain't like Chip cut him

No, that makes too much sense. Did you see their draft? The free agent moves? The fact he replaced one black RB with another black RB? The fact he's calling out a white lineman?

The guy is 100% certified racist scum. *pats self on back*

Last edited:
Personally think Chip doesn't like outspoken players. The NFL is majority black anyway so it makes it come off as that he is "racist" but he is not.  He's a mini Bill Belicheck 

Personally think Chip doesn't like outspoken players. The NFL is majority black anyway so it makes it come off as that he is "racist" but he is not.  He's a mini Bill Belicheck 

Exactly. The Patriots have an offense that is whiter than the state of Utah but no one calls Bill Belichick out for being a racist.

I mean, Bill has never traded away or cut outspoken individuals-- oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom