NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Allen ‏@PAOnTheMic 1m
Watched all 3 days #Vikings rookie camp. WR Stefon Diggs won the weekend IMO. Spry, cuts well, gained separation, etc.

Teddy Bridgewater takes fan in Louisville to prom

MINNEAPOLIS -- On Friday night, before returning to South Florida to visit his mom on Mother's Day weekend, Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater returned to Louisville to give one of his fans a surprise she'll never forget.

According to WDRB-TV in Louisville, Christian Academy junior Ashley Davis had been a fan of Bridgewater since she met him at the Belk Bowl during his freshman year of college at Louisville. Davis' mother, Julie, bumped into Bridgewater while he was back in Louisville earlier this year and mentioned the idea of Bridgewater taking her to prom. He said he'd do it, flew to Louisville from Las Vegas and surprised Davis on prom night.

"This is like heaven, yeah," Davis said, according to WLKY-TV. "Well, I was standing on the front porch, and Teddy came around the corner and I started crying and we just got pictures. I was on cloud nine."

Said Bridgewater: "I felt that it was the right thing to do. It was a good thing to do. It kind of touched me when I first met her. How she kind of teared up and everything. It just showed that I made an impact here on the playing field on and off the playing field. Ashley ... she is just a great girl and I am going to make sure she has a great time tonight."

The stories from Louisville on how the trip came about are well worth your time. If the events of the last year have taught us anything, it's to be cautious before assuming we know too much about what type of men the players we watch on Sunday really are. But in his surprise visit to Louisville, Bridgewater certainly looked like quite the gentleman.

Teddy will get his slander. I thought NT would tear him up with his goofy Kentucky Derby attire but that didn't happen.

:lol: I'm sorry you're on your own for those. Levi's stadium and the Niners can stick it

:frown:

rooting for carr and the raiders. wished the texans took carr last year, the guy went to my hs and won me a good amount of money on those odd thursday and friday college games at fresno. he's either going to sink or float and the raiders are preparing to sink or float with him... 

qbs these days get written off quicker than anything i've seen. kaep was unstoppable going into the super bowl two seasons ago and now people want to get rid of him. rg3 looked like the second coming and got benched for colt mccoy. hoping derek carr gets through his trial by fire and doesn't end up as a matt ryan/matt stafford perpetual loser 

carr :smokin

"If Johnny Manziel's our quarterback, we'll have an offense to fit his skilset," :pimp:

Get on with it ... let the best joke win. :nerd:

His formation to fit his skill set
View media item 1527555

:rofl:

His formation to fit his skill set
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom