NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 8m8 minutes ago
The @patriots changed their profile picture to the back of Brady's jersey. Might as well be wrapped around a middle finger. #itson

this should play out nicely :lol:

*popcorn ready*

Word is going around that they won't be raising the banner without Brady,wonder how Roger would feel about that during the opener 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
how is it not snitching? it's like school yard tattling :lol:

If roles were reversed somehow I don't think you'll paint this as black n white. Players n coaches work hard, so they suppose to let a team cheat, because they don't want to seem like "snitches"?

Last edited by a moderator:
*popcorn ready*

Word is going around that they won't be raising the banner without Brady,wonder how Roger would feel about that during the opener :lol:  

can't raise the banner without the GOAT...we can wait. we've seen a banner or ten raised before, anyway. ain't no thing :lol:

Last edited:
If roles were reversed somehow I don't think you'll paint this as black n white. Players n coaches work hard, so they suppose to let a team cheat, because they don't want to seem like "snitches"?

Word

I would "snitch" in a second if someone was trying to cheat in a playoff game against me

Last edited:

*popcorn ready*

Word is going around that they won't be raising the banner without Brady,wonder how Roger would feel about that during the opener 
laugh.gif

can't raise the banner without the GOAT...we can wait. we've seen a banner or ten raised before, anyway. ain't no thing
laugh.gif
The next home game after the 4 games would be against the Jets,that would be a fitting time to raise it 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
i have a feeling Jimmy goes near perfect as starter.

and then it sparks the...

"is Tom really THAT good" media talk.

or is it the system. 

with references to Matt Cassel season.

Last edited:

Word

I would "snitch" in a second if someone was trying to cheat in a playoff game against me

what about a week 1 game?
View media item 1530256

get that hack Mangini out of this thread

i have a feeling Jimmy goes near perfect as starter.

and then it sparks the...

"is Tom really THAT good" media talk.

or is it the system. 

with references to Matt Cassel season.
I'm definitely expecting this if Jimmy shows out. I'm a little excited about the probability of finally getting the deep ball going again in the passing game 
smokin.gif
,it's been a while 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom