NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR.
‏@JUN10R_Q

Matt Jones look like a damn wrecking ball! That man is huge! Happy to have him on our side lol @mattjonesrb #HTTR
CE0DjLlUsAAnPZ6.jpg

I think Jones will be the starter by day 1 of the 2016 season.

Cheating is Cheating... Until Tom Brady does it of course then it's ... "You know nothing about the sport" :rofl: :rofl:

FOH

Yes it's cheating but when everybody is doing it then it becomes part of the game and is the norm

Like Jerry said "there is no one in the any sport that can say to my face they didn't try to get edge up on the opponent or bend a loop hole"

The key is how not to get caught

Nick Saban has mastered this

laugh.gif
i really dont get how the Jets go 4-12 last year.

get an albeit unproven head coach.

an older CB that they had before and didnt win with.

a banged up WR whos passed his prime and a proven cancer in the lockerroom.

an unproven rookie DL.

and all of a sudden the Jets are the next super bowl contenders?

Last edited:
Was listening to Albert Breer explain the punishment. He said he thinks it's too hard but broke it down. Brady is getting four games just like a PED offense. They're both under the "competitive edge" ruling. Pats are being hit hard because of their past BUT Sean Payton who claimed to not know what was going on was told, innocence isn't an excuse. Same goes for BB and Kraft. NE and TB was also unwilling to cooperate. When you break all that down, I think it makes sense.

Who in the hell said the Jets were going to the Super Bowl? I don't think Jets fans have even said that. They have the talent to have a top 3 defense but still don't have a QB. If Fitz can stay healthy and not do too much, they have a great shot at the playoffs.

Cheating is Cheating... Until Tom Brady does it of course then it's ... "You know nothing about the sport" :rofl: :rofl:

FOH

Yes it's cheating but when everybody is doing it then it becomes part of the game and is the norm

Like Jerry said "there is no one in the any sport that can say to my face they didn't try to get edge up on the opponent or bend a loop hole"

Pats must be dumb as **** then cuz they keep getting caught.

I personally don't think brady's punishment is that severe..

but the team's penalty, that's harsh..

does anyone know of another time the league took away a 1st amongst other picks?

^

The highest they got docked was a 2nd...

The team being uncooperative narrative is debunked by the damn report itself 
laugh.gif

"In addition, the Patriots provided substantial cooperation throughout the investigation, making personnel, documents and other information available to us upon request. " - page 23 of the Wells report 
Yet they still decided to take picks 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I personally don't think brady's punishment is that severe..

but the team's penalty, that's harsh..

does anyone know of another time the league took away a 1st amongst other picks?

Repeat offender, team was warned, uncooperative and Sean Payton got hit hard and claimed he had no idea.

I said AFCE and NFCW.

Last edited:

FOH

Pats must be dumb as **** then cuz they keep getting caught.

easy to get caught when teams stay snitchin' :smh:

baltimore, indy, nyj...all a bunch of snitches :smh:

AFC North >>>>>> AFC East

Cincy is a regular season team. No threat to anyone but themselves in the playoffs.

Cleveland is Cleveland and doesn't have an NFL QB.

Pitt is a solid team but they've gotten old and are losing leaders. Tomlin is very overrated.

Bal is solid, got some great players but they're inconsistent as hell.

NE is getting old but they're always contending somehow.

NYJ defense is created from nick. nick. Madden career mode.

Bills defense has been great but now has Rex Ryan there. They're solid at pretty much every position except QB, O line needs some work.

Dolphins defense is pretty damn good, then you add Suh. They have a lot of talent, just don't have a QB.

AFCE >>>> AFCN

(allow me to borrow this S4L)

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom