NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds about right 
laugh.gif

i have a feeling Jimmy goes near perfect as starter.

and then it sparks the...

"is Tom really THAT good" media talk.

or is it the system. 

with references to Matt Cassel season.

That was proven wrong when Cassell was traded tho

the offensive team should all be suspended. even those refs. anyone that touched the balls and didn't say anything are all guilty. according to this.

Something fishy about Belichick getting off this yo i dont get how you fine the team draft picks cash and the QB but the HC is left out?!?!? :smh:

Something fishy about Belichick getting off this yo i dont get how you fine the team draft picks cash and the QB but the HC is left out?!?!?
mean.gif
they took away his 1st round draft pick.

you mean as in a suspension?

he was never techincally found to be involved, nor did they find him out to be lying about anything.

ps-- avy girl
nerd.gif
?

Last edited:
Something fishy about Belichick getting off this yo i dont get how you fine the team draft picks cash and the QB but the HC is left out?!?!?
mean.gif
You didn't even skim the report did you? 
laugh.gif

Also,why in the world would the league be in the business of covering up or protecting BB when they've already come down harshly on him in the past? 

Last edited:
Roger finally did something right. He wasn't scared to discipline a team for cheating.
See...this is exactly what they want the public to believe. I'm not surprised you took the bait though.

It's a fact that the NFL has a perception problem. Not an opinion. Fact. They've been trying their hardest to change that.

This deflating thing fell right onto their lap and they used it for other purposes. The Pats arrogance (once again) made it even easier for them to do so. Even though you've been conditioned to think otherwise over the past few months, the act itself is largely insignificant to them and previous circumstances unquestionably prove that. People continue to stick their heads in the sand because of who it is though. 
laugh.gif

And now, all of a sudden, we're supposed to conveniently forget how utterly incompetent and reactionary the league office + its stooges are. As if that somehow changed during the AFC Championship game or any time from then until now. 

The rehabilitation of "THE SHIELD" and its gatekeepers is in full effect. You either see it or you don't...or choose to ignore.

Word, I fully believe that this had more to do with Rogers image problem and wanting to restore a sense of institutional control from the league office than really caring about the "integrity of the game". That's why he came down so harshly on the team itself not just Brady when the report cleared them for the most part 
laugh.gif
. This is gonna create some much needed goodwill from the public towards him which I'm sure he was desperately in search of.

Last edited:
No one is forgetting how bad of a job Roger has done. I can't stand that buffoon. I don't like him because of what he finally did right. I'm shocked he got it right. They got caught, that's it. Then denied it and laughed it off. It's cheating no matter how big or small it is and it's not the first time it's happened with NE. Many QBs have said, a deflated ball makes a bigger impact on throws than most of us would ever know. I really don't care, I think they still beat Indy and Seattle. They got caught, now you accept it.

Fewest starting QBs-- since Tom Brady’s 1st career start
Patriots: 2           

Chargers: 3           

Saints: 4           

Giants: 4

DAT ORGANIZATIONAL STABILITY. :pimp:

We're the only ones in that group without a chip doe :frown:

Sounds about right

View media item 1530263

Chargers have all those wins from last decade with nothing to show for it :lol:

There's no doubt Roger has had his major goofs the past few years. But what people don't understand is how happy his employers are with the job he's doing.

Our public reaction has led to him changing certain rules and regulations, so we do matter in a sense... But at the end of the day when it comes to job security, we really don't matter :lol:

Let's say Craft ain't boys with him anymore, okay.... Well, 31 other owners are satisfied with the job he's doing because all he continues to do is stack millions of dollars in their pockets. That's all that matters to them at the end of the day.

Sure public perception and outrage is a big deal in this climate, everyone has to look clean and responsible. But with that being said, as long as Roger is progressing the popularity of the sport and making the owners richer by the day, then he's doing the job they're paying him to do.

If there was someone else more capable I'm sure those 30+ MULTI BILLION DOLLAR business men would know it, not us broke NT'ers :lol:

Sounds about right

View media item 1530263

Being respectable is nothing now? Idk. I mean if you give me:

OPTION A: Team that doesn't win a championship but is a laughing stock for 10+ straight years, the butt of all jokes.

OPTION B: Team that doesn't win a championship but has made it to multiple AFC championship games and competed year in and year out.

I think most people would pick the obvious option *kanye shrug*

Sounds about right

View media item 1530263

Being respectable is nothing now? Idk. I mean if you give me:

OPTION A: Team that doesn't win a championship but is a laughing stock for 10+ straight years, the butt of all jokes.

OPTION B: Team that doesn't win a championship but has made it to multiple AFC championship games and competed year in and year out.

I think most people would pick the obvious option *kanye shrug*

San Diego sports in a nutshell
nate-kaeding-vs-jets.jpg

Last edited:
No one is forgetting how bad of a job Roger has done. I can't stand that buffoon. I don't like him because of what he finally did right. I'm shocked he got it right. They got caught, that's it. Then denied it and laughed it off. It's cheating no matter how big or small it is and it's not the first time it's happened with NE. Many QBs have said, a deflated ball makes a bigger impact on throws than most of us would ever know. I really don't care, I think they still beat Indy and Seattle. They got caught, now you accept it.
Yeah.

That just proves my point. An entire team was talented enough to take it all the way those years minus one kicker who cracked under pressure.

"Most accurate kicker in NFL history" couldn't make a damn chip shot in the playoffs, yet the team took the heat for not being able to win :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom