NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DA, you're my dude but when you ask "why is it okay for other teams to cheat but not us?" "Why is AR not given slack for overinflated footballs?" "Why is he not caught?"... It's like a driver asking a cop "why is it okay for others ahead of me to speed but not for me? Why did you pull me over?"

No ones saying its "okay" for you to cheat, or speed, or run a stop sign, etc... But, when you do you know deep down you're not supposed to, and it's a risk you're willing to take.

Is it fair that YOU are the one the cop caught or saw at that very moment? No, a little bad luck of course, but you still decided to break a rule and you got caught. Fair or not, it could of been avoided if you stayed within the speed limit *kanye shrug*

every single day out there on the streets a cop is pulling someone over, and you know what sucks? As they are someone doing something worse probably just drove by. It's life... It sucks, but not everything can be seen at every moment, and not everyone is
Caught.

Those who are, get prosecuted.

all fair points. and my point isn't that we should not be punished, or others should be punished. we got caught. i get that part.

BUT...my point has been why are others not judged or given a pass when admitting to it. and the "oh because NE lied" stuff is BS. breaking rules is breaking rules. if you judge one person for it, judge em all for it.

butler%2Binteception.jpg

[COLOR=#red]Actually... No. The Patriots didn't get caught.

Not Brady.
Not the coaching.
Not the Owner.

No name Ball Boy... that's what was proven. No name ball boy who talks a lot and thinks he's funny.

Yet... He's not punished like this guy is he:
View media item 1530381

For those of you who don't know... this guy wasn't punished, there wasn't a flag on the play, no one did anything...

This is really... really... really stupid and I hate this will be a 3 month long topic in here. And then when week 5 comes. And then when the draft comes. And then anytime the Patriots are brought up...

At the end of the day, if ANY team was better than the Patriots they would have beat them. They weren't.

"that's not the point"... yea I got that tonto. I don't wanna hear it... It is the point.
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Those other guys said they did it, Brady straight up said he had no knowledge, even said he didn't even know the guy.

It's not the crime, it's the cover up. If he confesses it's only a fine.

Even his coach said "you have to ask Brady"

Last edited by a moderator:

Not Brady.
Not the coaching.
Not the Owner.

No name Ball Boy... that's what was proven. No name ball boy who talks a lot and thinks he's funny.

View media item 1530381

For those of you who don't know... this guy wasn't punished, there wasn't a flag on the play, no one did anything...

This is really... really... really stupid and I hate this will be a 3 month long topic in here. And then when week 5 comes. And then when the draft comes. And then anytime the Patriots are brought up...

At the end of the day, if ANY team was better than the Patriots they would have beat them. They weren't.

"that's not the point"... yea I got that tonto. I don't wanna hear it... It is the point.
[/COLOR]

I'm sorry bro but as long as Chester is a member of NT this things never gonna die down here.

Like he said, you may need to block him. This is just getting started :lol:

Not Brady.
Not the coaching.
Not the Owner.

View media item 1530381

[/COLOR]

I'm sorry bro but as long as Chester is a member of NT this things never gonna die down here.

Like he said, you may need to block him. This is just getting started :lol:

[COLOR=#red]
I think the Memes and such are funny.

To me it's just gonna be a really long joke that will get old fast.[/COLOR]

It was a travesty that ex con was allowed to clear the field like that

Old school home field advantage :lol:

Teams used to do some shady stuff, Rozelle and Tags enjoyed it I think

It was a travesty that ex con was allowed to clear the field like that

Old school home field advantage :lol:

Teams used to do some shady stuff, Rozelle and Tags enjoyed it I think

Seriously, I remember seeing dudes with their hands wrapped so much to be makeshift clubs in almost every highlight :lol:. Some guys had brass knuckles under at times and **** :rofl: :rofl:. Not to mention all the dirty/deadly hits :x The wild wild west NFL era is appreciated :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
According to the report, Jastremski read a ProFootballTalk article about the deflated football scandal at 7:04 a.m. on the day after the game. Twenty minutes later, at 7:25 a.m., he texted Brady asking him to call him:

After the Phone conversation, Tom (who just comes across being sincere) text J to check up on him.

Brady (9:51 a.m.): You good Jonny boy?

Jastremski (9:53 a.m.): Still nervous; so far so good though. I'll be alright

Brady (9:54 a.m.): You didn't do anything wrong bud.

Jastremski (9:55 a.m.): I know; I'll be all good
10:54 a.m.: Jastremski texts Brady giving him a heads up that head equipment manager David Schoenfeld was going to interview him:

Jastremski (10:54 a.m.): FYI...Dave will be picking your brain later about it. He's not accusing me, or anyone...trying to get to bottom of it. He knows it's unrealistic you did it yourself...

Jastremski (10:55 a.m.): Just a heads up

Brady (10:59 a.m.): No worries bud. We are all good
2:30 p.m.: Brady texts Jastremski asking him to come up to the quarterback room, which is basically Brady's office:

Brady (2:38 p.m.): Jj are you here?

Jastremski (2:38 p.m.): Yup

Brady (2:38 p.m.): Come to qb room

After this, they text each other a few times saying to give each other a call right quick. Seems flaky to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom