NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which team might the new PAT rule affect the most?

None other than NT's favorite... the Browns! They currently have two rookie kickers on their squad.
laugh.gif
don't forget the old guy kickers too

That open end of the end zone isn't so open anymore

Will probably still be tough to kick. But Suisham kicks well at Heinz so it may help against opponents

i'm not the type to claim russell a top 5 qb or anything like that...but only a few could replicate russell's success in seattle because he's been running for his life. dalton could have the same effect? lmao c'mon now. a pocket passer would get killed behind our o-line. add to the fact that our core of ufa receivers struggle to get consistent separation, seahawk fans thank god that russ is elusive and can escape pressure. wilson had like 850 yards rushing this year with most of that coming from escaping pressure not on designed runs.

rodgers/luck are the only qbs that would be able to match or do better than what russ has done with our o-line and receivers. maybe cam because he's damn good at escaping pressure like russ.

Is Russell Dilfer wack? No. But he's definitely not as good as some of you make him out to be....

And it's obvious because Sea doesn't want to break the bank on dude... They know what he is..

Keeping that Defense together>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Russell Dilfer.

rodgers/luck are the only qbs that would be able to match or do better than what russ has done with our o-line and receivers. maybe cam because he's damn good at escaping pressure like russ.

View media item 1539821

and you're implying Russ is winning games himself despite the lack of WR and OL talent. he is not winning games by himself...

Last edited:
false

[COLOR=#red]See previous post about this... Point has already been made.[/COLOR]

I just don't understand the How people can say any QB that's "successful" doesn't have good WR's... Who's catching the ball then? That wasn't an amazing catch to get them in scoring position at the end of the SB? Did Dilfer catch it himself?

I just don't understand the How people can say any QB that's "successful" doesn't have good WR's... Who's catching the ball then? That wasn't an amazing catch to get them in scoring position at the end of the SB? Did Dilfer catch it himself?

kearse is feast or famine fam :lol: dude makes spectacular plays but drops the most routine catches. frustrating as a fan.

kearse is feast or famine fam
laugh.gif
dude makes spectacular plays but drops the most routine catches. frustrating as a fan.
Exactly.

Makes that ridiculous catch at the end of the Bowl

but dropped a dime Russ gave him on a crucial 3rd down that would have led to points 
mean.gif

0-4 in the playoffs.
55% passing.
1 TD, 6 picks.
57.8 QB rating

Sad thing is those Bengals teams aren't bad... you just can't win when your QB is 18/35 for 155 yards.

bengals teams is absolutely stacked :lol: no excuse to not win 1 playoff game over the past few years. he's just a mental ******.

Dalton would hear someone say the word playoffs and **** the bed.

We slander Andy but I don't think people truly realize just how atrocious he's been in big games.

0-4 in the playoffs.
55% passing.
1 TD, 6 picks.
57.8 QB rating

Sad thing is those Bengals teams aren't bad... you just can't win when your QB is 18/35 for 155 yards.

I listened the the Around the NFL podcast and the most recent episode is called the Dalton scale. Basically Andy is the measuring stick for mediocre.

In prime time games and playoffs Andy has worse numbers than EJ Manuel.

I listened the the Around the NFL podcast and the most recent episode is called the Dalton scale. Basically Andy is the measuring stick for mediocre.

In prime time games and playoffs Andy has worse numbers than EJ Manuel.
The idea is that with any QB better than Andy Dalton you have a franchise QB and can look to solve other problems.

With any QB worse than Andy the position is a problem and you need to find a replacement.

Andy lives somewhere in a weird middle zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom