NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arians went from Ben to Luck...then good old Carson :lol:

Love seeing him do well

You'd have no issues if Revis supported ISIS? Lies :lol:

Last edited:
Too bad he can't get the jets a ring so enjoy your moral victory
Welllllll isn't it all really about legacy and bragging rights for us fans?

That's going to be a tough one for the Pats fans going forward.  There's always a black mark you can't counter.

Most folks in America, especially the non-fans know them as cheaters.

At least Kraft was genuine with it....nothing wrong with looking at the big picture because the NFL has been taking hits with random issues. No other league is on their level but you don't wanna keep adding on to it

Last edited:
mean.gif

I don't necessarily even blame Pete though.  Lot of blame to go around.  That's all I'll say about that.

Last edited:
Gotta "Protect the shield" :smh:

i still wonder how much of it is protecting the shield versus a belief that we wouldn't win the appeal. i don't in any way think it means Kraft is admitting guilt. but i wish he did at least attempt to win the appeal. that draft pick is killer, man.

Gotta "Protect the shield"
mean.gif
i still wonder how much of it is protecting the shield versus a belief that we wouldn't win the appeal. i don't in any way think it means Kraft is admitting guilt. but i wish he did at least attempt to win the appeal. that draft pick is killer, man.
I think it has to do with the fact that he wanted to protect his rep around the league since he's one of the more powerful owners in the league and part of just about every committee. He just doesn't look like he's built for a long and ugly public legal battle against the league and the monster he helped create in Rog 
tired.gif
. The lost picks might just be the worst part about the whole ordeal 
mean.gif

Now Brady's appeal is fully independent from the team laying down the arms. 

Last edited:
I woulda thought Kraft got something for changing his tone. He backed off that apology talk. :lol:

Belichick dry snitched on Brady at his press conference months ago, now Kraft leaves Brady hanging but Brady knows nothing... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom