NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Schelerith (I know I butchered his name) is going in on First Take

Last edited:
Schlereth knows what he's talking about,his Broncos teams used to circumvent the salary cap :lol:

Revis is a mercenary, I don't expect him to hold any feelings/loyalty for anyone/thing :lol:. Can't even hate,he helped get us #4 so he can say whatever.

Just gonna make for one awkward team reunion if there ever is one :lol:

Last edited:
But those teams accepted the fine/punishment and moved on. There's a huge difference IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
But those teams accepted the fine/punishment and moves on. There's a huge difference IMO.
But they never got punished the way New England did....that's my problem. I never said they shouldn't get fined but what the NFL did was OD

which was his point also

they reacted because of the public crying

It is what it is.....Jets lacking that hardware whether you wanna * or not 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Have to wonder how much guys like Mark Schlereth get paid on the DL from Kraft to go on TV and make fools of themselves.

I'm thinking 5-10k per appearance.

Doesn't matter Marky boy.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Malcolm Brown or Ali Marpet. So one of THEM makes Grigson better at his job? A guard from Marist, or a D tackle from Texas?
laugh.gif
I mean.....

You have Andrew Luck. A decent receiver gonna look good with him. Now you givin him the fastest one in the draft, playin in a dome, fast track, a guy that can house it any time he gets a crease, a truly rare-special ability, but he shoulda grabbed some kid from Marist? Cuz he's a "sure thing"?
well to be fair.. it would have been brown in the 1st.. marpet would have been in the 2nd (they moved back couple spots and took d'joun smith.. and it's Hobart)

his two previous 1st round pick: traded for trent Richardson and selecting bjoern werner to play OLB in the 3-4

DSK, I vaguely remember but additional details would help.

Since the Rice case it seems public pressure influences the NFL way more than before

^
All he needs to do for that is probably hit up his boy Elway.

Let Grigson cook,he knows what he's doing letting Brown slip to us :lol: :evil:

Last edited:
I'm about to start embracing that cheating label at this point. This is nothing new and public opinion is NEVER going to change

Just keep racking up Super Bowl appearances and I'm good :pimp: Win by any means necessary . **** It :lol:

I'm about to start embracing that cheating label at this point. This is nothing new and public opinion is NEVER going to change

Just keep racking up Super Bowl appearances and I'm good :pimp: Win by any means necessary . **** It :lol:
QFT.

The new school Raiders. Just win, baby :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
But they never got punished the way New England did....that's my problem. I never said they shouldn't get fined but what the NFL did was OD

which was his point also

the reacted because of the public crying

They were accused and punished for cheating once before, so you expect a lighter punishment the more times you get caught? This hasn't happened before, so they made an example out of the pats. The draft picks were random I agree, but it is what it is. You say public outcry, I say the arrogance did them in.

I'll bet money if those teams get caught again, the league will come down hard.

I don't see why pats fans get worked up.. aint like this is college (or the Olympics) and they'll take championships away (or medals in the case of the Olympics)

Patriots fans with their chests puffed out and the 'us against the world' mentality.

Rest of the country with the 'Patriots legacy is forever tarnished' mentality.

The NFL in 2015. GLORIOUS.

I stopped being worked up over this around a week ago,there's no need. Gonna let things work themselves out. Can't do much other than just embracing the heel turn now 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson is so friendless.

anyone follow him on twitter?

i dunno why i still do but every day i really believe more and more that dude has no friends.

Dude fell off the face of the earth,he was on his way to realizing those HOF dreams in Cinci too. He just had to join the team as a shell of his former self 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom