NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really believe he was blackballed from the league,if dudes like Ray Macdonald and Greg Hardy got 2nd chances there's no reason he couldn't have. It's like he got the Ray Rice treatment before Ray Rice.

Last edited:
Pats not going back to the SB with that secondary.

Why in the hell do you Pats fans even care about this situation. Kraft dropped it so should you guys. You just won the SB last year.

I would also guess that at least 80% of professional teams cheat but you get caught breaking the rules twice and complain about a harsh punishment. I can't stand hearing about this **** anymore. Skip Bayless trying to convince people that Brady is innocent. Pats fans acting like they're being picked on. It's all ridiculous.

TO got blackballed..

chad was kinda limited and when it started to slip.. him not doing the little things killed him.. no team was willing to put up with his shhh for what he could actually contribute to a team

Last edited:
Nobody liked TO by that time so it makes sense.

He didn't show much his year here but I'm sure he could've helped the fins. It's like their actions always seem to catch up with "Diva" recievers once their skills start to wane.
Pats not going back to the SB with that secondary.
Eh...every positional group on D outside of that has been greatly strengthened and I'm sure BB's not done working on the secondary. I expect some trades to go down during the season before the deadline like the Talib one a few years back. Things should be looking more promising than the current "Legion of whom" we have right now after a few moves 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

*Also,you of all people should know that we don't need a secondary to make the SB ala the 2011 team with the dead last ranked unit 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Colts really didn't address their defense. Hahahaha, my goodness what a mistake that was.

All their picks should have been oline or defense..

No clue how grigson has a job

Positions Drafted
CB, DE, S, DT, MLB

OG, RB, and Dorsett

UDFA’s
Junior Sylvestre LB Toledo
Robert Smith S Clemson
Al-Hajj Shabazz CB West Chester
Donald Celicar CB Western Michigan
Zach Hodges LB Harvard
Terrell Hartsfield DE Cincinnati

Conner Hempel QB Harvard
Bryan Bennett QB SE Louisana
Tyler Varga RB Yale
Jean Sifrin TE UMASS
Dan Light TE Fordham
Ezell Ruffin WR San Diego State
Quan Bray WR Auburn

I mean, is it me, or did they draft at every single level of their defense, with multiple picks, AND grab an interior Olineman? They also were in hot pursuit of La’el Collins as well, meaning they were trying to upgrade the spot, Collins just chose a different team.

Then with undrafteds, looks like they focused on defense pretty heavily, again. And then just filled out whatever depth they could look at on offense, every position, except Oline.

But then, in 2013 they took OG Hugh Thorton in the 3rd round. They also selected C Khaled Holmes in the 4th round. In 2014 they took OT Jack Mewhort in the 2nd round and OT Ulrick John in the 7th round, and now OG Denzell Goode in the 7th round.

So, he’s used picks to work on the line, he hasn’t invested multiple first round picks in his Oline, ala Dallas, but he’s used 5 picks in three years. As well as surrounding Luck with as many weapons as possible. But Ali Marpet (or some other Olineman at that point) somehow changes the entire dynamic of this group? (sorry I said Marist over Hobart, I get confused which never heard of school he went to :lol: )

Really, his only true egregious mistake is Trent Richardson. And at the time, we all thought Richardson playin with Luck would make for a devastating duo. We just didn’t know Trent was limited to 2 yards per carry for life. :lol: :lol:

(I didn’t have time to go back and see who they’ve pulled via Free Agency, outside of Andre and Gore.)

Chad black balled? Na, just wasn't worth the circus for a guy that only ran a couple routes and didn't learn the play book. Once the pats got rid of him, it was a wrap.

I'm about to start embracing that cheating label at this point. This is nothing new and public opinion is NEVER going to change

Just keep racking up Super Bowl appearances and I'm good :pimp: Win by any means necessary . **** It :lol:

Not a bad plan. Really isn't :lol:

These Subway busts or whatever the heck they're supposed to be are creepy as hell.

Suoer creepy, I could see going downstairs at night for a drink of water and one of these on my kitchen table. I'd be ghost :lol:

Can't find a Quizno's in my area. Definitely liked their subs

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom