NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he can do it in Minny, it seems like they aren't going to black ball him and not play him. They just won't let him go for free which is smart

6 kids is insane this day and age

Women can literally not have to work off child support from a rich man :smh:

At least Phillip rivers is doing it "right" ....marry a super Christian woman that's on that biblical ****

Last edited:
i got a cousin that had a 1 nighter and slipped...baby momma is set that she wont work again in life. shes a complete nut.

she was raised to be a groupie, moms was a groupie and nabbed her dad (Pops, moms and daughter went to Norte Dame) and my cousin was the sucka that fell for it.

he said its the biggest mistake of his life...one day shorty got pissed and dropped the kid off, ranged the doorbell and bounced. :smh:

these women aint **** that chase these rappers and athletes.

Last edited:
In the Niketalk world most single moms are running round loving life thinking about how lucky they are.

I think he can do it in Minny, it seems like they aren't going to black ball him and not play him. They just won't let him go for free which is smart

Them not letting him go is smart.

What I meant was Minny would still use AP as their primary offensive weapon, 22-25 attempts per, while Teddy and the rest of the offense continue to grow.

If he finds a way to get to Arizona or Dallas the workload will decrease since both teams have a other legit offensive threats. Coming off a full season of not playing, a decreased workload could do him wonders in the right situation IMO.

i got a cousin that had a 1 nighter and slipped...baby momma is set that she wont work again in life. shes a complete nut.

she was raised to be a groupie, moms was a groupie and nabbed her dad (Pops, moms and daughter went to Norte Dame) and my cousin was the sucka that fell for it.

he said its the biggest mistake of his life...one day shorty got pissed and dropped the kid off, ranged the doorbell and bounced.
mean.gif

these women aint **** that chase these rappers and athletes.
So she left your cousin with his own kid?

...the horror

Umm no she dropped the 4 month off in a car seat while he was at practice. In the summer of AZ heat.

So yea you right the horror
That dumba** story you just told is a perfect example of the lengths folks on here will go to blame women for everything.

So she and her whole family went to Notre Dame but she is a groupie gold digger, your cousin slept with her and didn't wear a condom, she's taking care of their kid and leaves him at your cousin's house when they get in a fight.

That's the story you just told.

Oh word your cousin knocked someone up and is pissed his kid gets left at his house calling it the biggest mistake of his life and the women he impregnated a crazy gold digger.  Dude sounds like a catch bet there's mad folks trying to wrap him up.

Last edited:
In the Niketalk world most single moms are running round loving life thinking about how lucky they are.

If the father is rich that seems to be the narrative

Why work when you're getting 7k a month in child support.

At least Luda got custody when his child mother got too greedy

Last edited:
That dumba** story you just told is a perfect example of the lengths folks on here will go to blame women for everything.

So she and her whole family went to Notre Dame but she is a groupie gold digger, your cousin slept with her and didn't wear a condom, she's taking care of their kid and leaves him at your cousin's house when they get in a fight.

That's the story you just told.

Oh word your cousin knocked someone up and is pissed his kid gets left at his house calling it the biggest mistake of his life and the women he impregnated a crazy gold digger.  Dude sounds like a catch bet there's mad folks trying to wrap him up.

I don't think you know how this groupie thing works. For one the grandmother and my cousin share the time with this baby. The chick is 28 still at the club Sunday- Saturday leaving her baby with her mother or my cousin. About 7 deep with her crew and in every dude face with a recognizable name or face. The chick does nothing for the kid but throw the baby in my cousin face. She plans on never working again and she has told him that many times. She's a complete nut, I've seen it first hand. You keep living under a rock and thinking every athlete is a jerk and every woman is a angel. Also stop caping for random women you don't know.

Don't explain **** to someone whose only interaction with broads is through pof

A lot of shameless women and men out here
laugh.gif
 that's funny because experience tells me dudes that go this hard on all females on the internet generally have some real life issues they need to work out.

No one grows up with that hatred of one gender if they actually have healthy interactions with others.  People are people homie.

Dudes should be smart about who they put their seed in but they are a lot of chicks that use babies as a paycheck once they have it.

:lol:  that's funny because experience tells me dudes that go this hard on all females on the internet generally have some real life issues they need to work out.

No one grows up with that hatred of one gender if they actually have healthy interactions with others.  People are people homie.

Hell are you talking bout? You've never seen me go hard on women as a whole. You just talking silly to save face now. Stop it.

Go check on your Match account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom