NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you know how this groupie thing works. For one the grandmother and my cousin share the time with this baby. The chick is 28 still at the club Sunday- Saturday leaving her baby with her mother or my cousin. About 7 deep with her crew and in every dude face with a recognizable name or face. The chick does nothing for the kid but throw the baby in my cousin face. She plans on never working again and she has told him that many times. She's a complete nut, I've seen it first hand. You keep living under a rock and thinking every athlete is a jerk and every woman is a angel. Also stop caping for random women you don't know.

That sucks, sounds like an unfit mother and shouldn't have custody. Though a man trying to get full custody is near impossible in this country. We get a bad rap and it's hard to overcome :smh:

this couple refuses to go on their honeymoon until Tom Brady is free :rofl:

View media item 1551730

This guy should be hopin for Brady to get more games added to his suspension in that case.
***** built like Logan Mankins

Mike Zimmer on Adrian Peterson absent: “I’m not worried about it. I got 89 guys out here I’m coaching and trying to get better.’’

:pimp: AP is clown, off the field...

I don't think you know how this groupie thing works. For one the grandmother and my cousin share the time with this baby. The chick is 28 still at the club Sunday- Saturday leaving her baby with her mother or my cousin. About 7 deep with her crew and in every dude face with a recognizable name or face. The chick does nothing for the kid but throw the baby in my cousin face. She plans on never working again and she has told him that many times. She's a complete nut, I've seen it first hand. You keep living under a rock and thinking every athlete is a jerk and every woman is a angel. Also stop caping for random women you don't know.

Didn't this conversation start with you caping for a millionaire you don't know?

Want to be clear I'm not judging you or your cousin's situation because I don't know you. I'm just commenting on a story told on the Internet and the way it was framed.

Last edited:
***** built like Logan Mankins

mean.gif
laugh.gif

down the street from me

On Wednesday, May 27, 2015, at about 2:52 PM., Santa Clara Detectives learned Ray McDonald violated a restraining order for being at a residence in Santa Clara. Detectives later located Ray McDonald at a nearby Togo’s Sandwiches, 2203 Tasman Dr. in Santa Clara. Ray McDonald was arrested without incident and transported to Santa Clara Police Department for processing. He will be booked at Santa Clara County Jail.

dead @ getting hemmed at a gd togos tho

Man 100027 100027 why do you cape so hard for random women?

You almost act like no woman is capable of doing evil things or does crazy stuff :lol:

Sin is prevalent in both sexes

Last edited:
Man @100027 why do you cape so hard for random women?

You almost act like no woman is capable of doing evil things or does crazy stuff
laugh.gif

Not at all.

Gender has nothing to do with who's guilty or innocent in a given interaction.

Just need to provide a balanced view to the prevailing narratives in this thread.

Why do people cape for athletes they don't know every time they do something messed up?

Last edited:
Someone should really do a 30 for 30 on the Florida Gators teams while Urban Meyer was coach because it's is filled with craziness..

Last edited:
Man [@=/u/86935/100027]@100027[/@] why do you cape so hard for random women?

You almost act like no woman is capable of doing evil things or does crazy stuff :lol:

Not at all.

Gender has nothing to do with who's guilty or innocent in a given interaction.

Just need to provide a balanced view to the prevailing narratives in this thread.

Why do people cape for athletes they don't know every time they do something messed up?

The story Kel story the girl was obviously in wrong

You just don't leave your kid in the car at the other parents work?!?

Thats crazy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom