NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference from getting this big name receivers when you have other holes to fill and getting one when your already a contender

I agree which is why saying paying big money for a receiver is crazy doesn't make sense to me.

Every teams situation is different.

The Pack paid Cobb and Jordy.

Last edited:
The most important part of that Seahawks offense is RB.

The first round pick given up for Percy was the 25th pick in the draft.

The 31st for Graham.

Both tremendous value for their picks.

Naw they gave up a pro bowl lineman AND Jimmy makes waaaay more than even a top 5 draft pick.

What they gave up for Percy was worse because they gave up the pick and paid top of the market value on the contract.

:rofl:
When was the last time max unger stayed healthy? We gave up a lineman that rarely played for us anyways for a fourth and Jimmy for a first

You need me to go over who the the Hawks have drafted after round 3?

I'm not saying it's a bad trade but you get in your feelings so much you ready to argue.

I'm pointing how the best run team of late is investing a lot picks and cap space into pass catchers

Sensitive dudes man I tell ya

You gotta define huge.

What Calvin and Fitz got was so far above what any other wide receiver got I agree you don't hands those out. But I would apply that to any position wide receiver or not.

Calvin is my favorite football player of all time but he shouldn't make damn near double what other top flight wide outs get.

However if Dez was totally clean off the field, at his age with the cap about to explode I would have no problems giving him 15 million per.

And Jerry wouldn't either if he trusted him off the field

Dez will get a CJ type contract, make no mistakes about it

Cowboys won't get some hometown discount, Dez wants to be paid

You gotta define huge.

What Calvin and Fitz got was so far above what any other wide receiver got I agree you don't hands those out. But I would apply that to any position wide receiver or not.

Calvin is my favorite football player of all time but he shouldn't make damn near double what other top flight wide outs get.

However if Dez was totally clean off the field, at his age with the cap about to explode I would have no problems giving him 15 million per.

And Jerry wouldn't either if he trusted him off the field

Dez will get a CJ type contract, make no mistakes about it

Cowboys won't get some hometown discount, Dez wants to be paid

From numbers perspective it might be close but from a percentage of cap space used it won't be.

Calvin got 60 guaranteed and 17 a year when the cap was 120 million.

Giving Dez that exact same contract isn't the same when the cap is 145 million and expected to be 170 in 3 years.

Even then I don't think he's getting that much if he was as clean as Calvin is off the field maybe.

Last edited:
Stephen Czarda
‏@StephenCzarda

You can only find these rare cleats in one place in the world -- on #******** S Duke Ihenacho's (@NachoLyfe) feet.

CGG5hcSW0AA93Fk.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

******** safety tapes his cleats to look like Chuck Taylors

LMAOOOOOOOOO

No homer here but I promise you a elite franchise is being put together in Charlotte. Elite might be to much but a big time football program is being put together.

And yes Luck, Russell, and Cam will take the torch for the next generation.

What they gave up for Percy was worse because they gave up the pick and paid top of the market value on the contract.
And yet it was all worth it by the end of that messy exit.

FTD has to be 10-72 on these little comebacks
laugh.gif
that's like 10% higher than his hit rate with GIF execution
laugh.gif
Dude is easily first-ballot for the DipsetGeneral hall of fame.

Both are talented quarterbacks that aren't accurate.

I don't see how you can't compare them.

one is taking his team to a different level every year and one is still, well struggle to get to the playoffs or out the 2nd round.

Cam FO is building something big around him on both sides and Matt situation is just idk man. cant put my hands on it exactly.

Both are talented quarterbacks that aren't accurate.

I don't see how you can't compare them.

one is taking his team to a different level every year and one is still, well struggle to get to the playoffs or out the 2nd round.

Cam FO is building something big around him on both sides and Matt situation is just idk man. cant put my hands on it exactly.

Cam Newton played horrible versus the Cardinals this year and only won a playoff game because the Arizona Cardinals where down to their 934949th string quarterback.

I like Cam but stop it.

I wish the Lions could have played a quarterback that couldn't break 100 yards in the playoffs.

Cam Newton played horrible versus the Cardinals this year and only won a playoff game because the Arizona Cardinals where down to their 934949th string quarterback.

I like Cam but stop it.

I wish the Lions could have played a quarterback that couldn't break 100 yards in the playoffs.

hey bruh that 934949 QB collect a check just like the rest of them.

injuries are apart of the game. one thing players cant control is the schedule and injuries so like i said one QB has taking his team to another level every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom