NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden was just a guy before he got to Detroit.

Matt Stafford's stats when Calvin Johnson doesn't play are better than Cam Newton's at any point the last two years.

see thats the thing im not speaking what individual accomplishments. im speaking on the franchise as a whole and its two totally different situation going on between Detroit and Charlotte.

If what Cam Newton did in playoff game where he had a running back go for 125 and the opposing quarterback throw for 82 yards is "taking it to the next level" then Russell Wilson is the best quarterback in the NFL by that logic.

Man people literally throw out all logic when it comes to their favorite teams sometimes.

Last edited:
end of the day we are progressing as a program every year.

you can break down personal performances all you want im speaking bout franchises.

end of the day we are progressing as a program every year.

you can break down personal performances all you want im speaking bout franchises.

You didn't finish above .500 and you beat the worst playoff team in 20 years.

Man I think I'm being trolled and falling for it. :smh:

laugh.gif

call it what you want...like i said earlier, we dont make the schedule. we did what we had to do to get in the playoffs.

i put money you wouldve traded places with us in January last year.

call it what you want...like i said earlier, we dont make the schedule. we did what we had to do to get in the playoffs.

i put money you wouldve traded places with us in January last year.

You are 1000% correct, I wish we could have swapped divisions.

We would have had a bye week and maybe the best record in the league

At the end of the day neither team held up a trophy so its irrelevant.

I'll put money up that we win more games and make the playoffs this year though

No homer here but I promise you a elite franchise is being put together in Charlotte. Elite might be to much but a big time football program is being put together.

And yes Luck, Russell, and Cam will take the torch for the next generation.

Bro wut?

The hell did the Panthers do this offseason?

All you added for Cam was a rookie WR that might have to play TE that can't catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom