NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's the NFL, he could go in there and half *** training camp and get himself cut then he will forced into some very team friendly deal making about half what the Vikings would pay him.

It's really just not a plausible situation
so of he was a free agent, you think he would get less than what he's supposed to make this year? On the market

Tony :frown:

Don't know why I've become such a fan but I love watching him :lol:

Same with Phillip

Last edited:
Romo is a good QB but he deserves a lot of the blame he gets. Guy has made PLENTY of bad throws and made terrible decisions. I still think he's a top 10 QB and I enjoy the world crucifying the guy as a Giants fan :smokin

We've never had a defense to match the offense or the competent coaching staff to make the right decisions in crunch time.

Romo has made mistakes but the MAJORITY of the criticism is invalid and stems from the fact most people hate the Cowboys.

That loss in the playoffs to GB had nothing to do with Romo this year and neither did the loss to the Vikings back in 2010. The fumble against Seattle is on him, but he was young in his 1st playoff appearance so I can't shred him apart for that.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/falcons-player-accused-of-killing-ex-girlfriends-d/nmQ9y/

mean.gif

I believe Adrian Petersons thinking is that he has a 13 million in unguaranteed cap figure for this season.

Stephen Jones may be telling his agent they will pay him like 10 million in new guaranteed money.

Peterson may think it's better to get new money and and play in your home state for a Super Bowl contender.

If they win the Super Bowl, Peterson becomes a North Texas legend, tying Palenstine-OU-The Cowboys all together.

Having a great legacy in the state he wants to live in anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom