NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Byron Maxwell says the Eagles will play in Super Bowl 50: “You can take that as a guarantee

CGNZfOFWcAEsXCM.jpg

I just had an endoscopy and colonoscopy. I'm a little loopy from the anesthesia . Thankfully nothing serious was found,

Did the Chargers win the super bowl? I can't remember right now

Last edited:
I just had an endoscopy and colonoscopy. I'm a little loopy from the anesthesia . Thankfully nothing serious was found,

damn, man :lol:

you feeling OK?

I feel better knowing results were positive, I've been nursing some really bad stomach pain the last month so we've just been trying to figure out what's going on.

Thankful that so far nothing serious has been found. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I feel violated doe :x

Last edited:

you feeling OK?

I feel better knowing results were positive, I've been nursing some really bad stomach pain the last month so we've just been trying to figure out what's going on.

word. glad results were good man :pimp:

you feeling OK?

Glad it was nothing serious man. :pimp:

Now get yourself one of these:
View media item 1556328
and you'll be golden.

Last edited:

you feeling OK?

View media item 1556328
and you'll be golden.

Serious or joking? I can't tell right now :lol:
What is that thing

you feeling OK?

View media item 1556328
and you'll be golden.

Serious or joking? I can't tell right now :lol:
What is that thing

It's a hemorrhoid cushion. Maybe @CP1708 will let you borrow his. This way you can sit down and be cozy since your bunghole is prolly tender.

it's a doughnut for your *** :lol:

more for broken tailbones...i've broken mine a couple times and that's all they give you. **** barely helps :lol:

:lol: @ bunghole

Idk about that donut seat thing, I can't be at work with that thing.

But man... I need to really make sure I don't do anything that puts be in jail now... I'd be primed and prepped fresh meat :x :smh:

not outraged but I don't see how people kill dogs and other animals :smh:

Especially a yorkie...cold hearted

Not a fan of deer getting killed either but large populations can be a nuisance. Hate dodging them white tailed deer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom