NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Adrian Petersons thinking is that he has a 13 million in unguaranteed cap figure for this season.

Stephen Jones may be telling his agent they will pay him like 10 million in new guaranteed money.

Peterson may think it's better to get new money and and play in your home state for a Super Bowl contender.

If they win the Super Bowl, Peterson becomes a North Texas legend, tying Palenstine-OU-The Cowboys all together.

Having a great legacy in the state he wants to live in anyways.

All of this.

I think 8 Million out of the 12.75 is guaranteed in his current contract, correct? :nerd:

Can we say Tony Romo is the CP0 of the NFL?

So that means Matt Stafford would be Kevin Love, just another stat padder? :nerd:

Stafford is Kevin Love now that I think about it. :lol:

4txNk9q.png

Last edited:
Dude legit beat a damn Yorkie to death :x :smh:. This is the same guy that was accused of sexually assaulting some girl back at Notre dame and the school and cops bullied her into silence so much that she ended up taking her own life after |I

Doubt you'll find many capping for this pos...

Damn I didn't know this

I not a big animal lover but anybody who could do that to another living thing is pretty damn sick. Put the dog in a cage if its wildin' out. Why beat the crap out of it :smh:

Last edited:
:smh: we have a Yorkie, one of the most energetic and fun loving dogs out there. Although they can get loud and riled up at times, I see no reason to abuse your pets, terrible stuff man..

Yeah oh girl overdosed on pills at ND 10 days after the incident :smh:

Homeboy didn't even seemed like he cared too much about it either :smh:

His name was cleared by authorities tho.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Falcons waived LB Prince Shembo, after he was arrested for killing his girlfriend's dog, as @ZachKleinWSB reported. Atlanta wasted no time.

Woah, Shembo was also the kid involved in the rape case at Notre Dame where the girl killed herself eventually?

didnt realize that

The dog had a fractured rib, fractured liver, abdominal hemorrhage, thoracic hemorrhage, extensive bruising and hemorrhage in the muscles in her front leg and shoulders, head trauma, hemorrhage and edema in lungs, hemorrhage between the esophagus and trachea, and hemorrhage in the left eye with internal injuries, police said.
sick.gif

My god...

If Russy is so valuable why haven't they paid him.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
They'll pay him. You know how much the Texans would pay him? He's not hitting the open market. I really think he'll be the highest paid QB and then it'll be like Sherman/Haden/Peterson with whoever gets paid first between Luck, Cam, and Russ. 

The dog had a fractured rib, fractured liver, abdominal hemorrhage, thoracic hemorrhage, extensive bruising and hemorrhage in the muscles in her front leg and shoulders, head trauma, hemorrhage and edema in lungs, hemorrhage between the esophagus and trachea, and hemorrhage in the left eye with internal injuries, police said.
:x

My god...

Yeah, said the dog just laid there in the cage barely breathing. She tried to feed the dog water and the dog wouldn't move at all. Took the dog in and everything. He said what if I kicked your dog? SMMFH, disgusting.

man you do that to a defenseless animal then you will do it to a human IMO
mean.gif
It's horrible because it is a dog. And while this guy is a piece of **** for doing this, we basically just have other people slaughtering animals behind the scenes for food (chicken farms and stuff) or entertainment (Sea World). Still this is just messed up and shocks the conscience.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom