NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel better knowing results were positive, I've been nursing some really bad stomach pain the last month so we've just been trying to figure out what's going on.

Thankful that so far nothing serious has been found. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I feel violated doe :x

Yikes, glad it's all good

not outraged but I don't see how people kill dogs and other animals :smh:

Especially a yorkie...cold hearted

Not a fan of deer getting killed either but large populations can be a nuisance. Hate dodging them white tailed deer

You wouldn't like my eradicate deer plan I revealed in the NBA thread :lol:

Worthless animals

not outraged but I don't see how people kill dogs and other animals :smh:

Especially a yorkie...cold hearted

Not a fan of deer getting killed either but large populations can be a nuisance. Hate dodging them white tailed deer

Well white tailed deer are very overpopulated on the east coast. So they actually need to be killed from time to time.... No more predators

Aww man :frown:

Devon Still has put out a call for prayers as he shared some discouraging news regarding his daughter's ongoing treatment. "I need some prayers sent up for Leah tonight! We hit a pretty serious complication from the stem cell transplant called VOD. They caught it early so hopefully it gives the doctors a better chance of stopping it from getting aggressive. As you can imagine our minds are all over the place but we're going to try and remain positive! ‪#‎LeahStrong‬ ‪#‎WaitingForTheDayEverythingReturnsToNormal‬."

I mean I did say they were a nuisance so that means I'm fine with them being killed

What's your plan dmx :nerd:

damn that's sad news...thought she was in the clear. but guess you never really are when it comes to most diseases :frown:

That's tough. I just went through such a thing myself with a loved one and "waiting for it to return to normal" is how you feel the whole time. But you have to understand that might never happen and enjoy the normal you have now.

Cancer usually doesn't get "cured". Its always going to be there for most.

Killing is killing tbh :lol:

I've seen cows and pigs get killed before :smh:

Kicking a damn dog over an argument is dumb though but not worth a felony. Deserves a fine and buying the chick another dog when she's emotionally ready

If he killed a pitbull he would be my best friend. Hate them dogs and the majority of their owners are trash

It's an animal dying in a cruel and usual way.

No matter how it got on Earth or why it has feelings just like any other living thing.

So in as long as people are raising dogs to eat them like they do in other countries it's cool right?

It's definitely more humane than a person killing a pet out of anger

I have no problem with countries that eat dog because that's how it's raised and that is the animals 'purpose'. They don't go to a random's house and take their pet

You vegen or are you ok with killing someone's animal?

If he killed a pitbull he would be my best friend. Hate them dogs and the majority of their owners are trash

Stupid *** post. Had a Pit Bull for six years, changed my life.

There's a huge difference in beating a dog to death and slicing up a pig in a matter of seconds. They both suck but come on, weighing over 200 pounds and kicking the **** out of a 8 pound dog while its whining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom