NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pits with good owners are the sweetest dogs. I've had a few friends with them

That said I still keep a close eye on them, especially if the kid is around :lol:

Strong and tough

I have no shame with my hatred of pits. Too many people have been killed or hurt by them pieces of ****

Da young box slayer :pimp:

I've seen a live pig get killed..skinned and gutted for thanksgiving at an associates backyard.

still love bacon
yeshrug.png

I have no shame with my hatred of pits. Too many people have been killed or hurt by them pieces of ****

That would be because of terrible owners abusing the **** out of their Pits and then they don't know how to act. Pits aren't born that way. Let's have someone abuse you and starve you, see how you act. Feel free to go do some homework on the breed and learn something before you spew ignorance.

Pits with good owners are the sweetest dogs. I've had a few friends with them

Exactly. They're great dogs, but yeah, the ones with bad owners.... ugh.

So many idiots in Eugene don't obey the leash law and their dogs are just roaming around. Hate it when I'm jogging down a path and there's a damn unleashed German Shepherd looking at me.

About a block down from my house there is a German that just chills in the front yard unchained. Now he is a good dog and stays there but still if I walk my dog and my dog starts barking....well if that dog decides today is the day to fight I don't know what I'd do :smh:

Leash your dogs!

Alright, back to hockey and beers

Last edited:

That would be because of terrible owners abusing the **** out of their Pits and then they don't know how to act. Pits aren't born that way. Let's have someone abuse you and starve you, see how you act. Feel free to go do some homework on the breed and learn something before you spew ignorance.

:lol: most pit owners are ignorant. I don't have to do any homework to know that. good ones exist but most times when a dog has killed or injured a human it goes back to a pitbull

Since we are in a sports thread, I'll put it to you this way. Pits don't lead the league in atatcks or bites.

All dogs should be leashed unless you have one of those crazy obedient dogs that don't leave the yard unless you tell them too. Those dogs are insane.

Since we are in a sports thread, I'll put it to you this way. Pits don't lead the league in atatcks or bites.

All dogs should be leashed unless you have one of those crazy obedient dogs that don't leave the yard unless you tell them too. Those dogs are insane.
Just have to find the right trainer. I have two german shepherds that don't even bark at cats :lol:

Damn, Shembo got a lot of facetime on hardknocks, only reason I remember the name

Evil ******* dude to kill something that weighs like 5lbs

My fam breeds pits and Rots so anything sub 60lbs i couldn't see myself putting the paws on for any reason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom