NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mdshepw4XG1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

not sure how I get thrown in the tag match though.. I was just tryin understand..

like I had hope that there was some sort of logic somewhere out there

my issue is how they league handled the whole thing and basically hung a great out to dry over their PR mistakes
This same exact statement, word for word, could be applied for Deflategate.

But you said Brady should be suspended a year for that ****. 
laugh.gif
 Alright man. 

Another reminder as to why I scoff at the fake outrage that goes on over certain topics. Instead of keeping it real and being consistent, people pick and choose their stance by how it fits an agenda or let their personal feelings take over. Transparent *** hot takes served out daily. 

Heh.

But you said Brady should be suspended a year for that ****. :lol:  Alright man. 

Another reminder as to why I scoff at the fake outrage that goes on over certain topics. Instead of keeping it real and being consistent, people pick and choose their stance by how it fits an agenda or let their personal feelings take over. Transparent *** hot takes served out daily. 

Heh.

He cheated and tried to act like he didn't and still wont own up to it.

Knock it off.

go throw the Tom Brady pity party in the Pats thread.

Like I cant have a different opinion depending on the situation

"but, but you said...."

I don't fight fair to begin with so a TLC match is right up my alley :nerd:

[COLOR=#red]Flaming tables, Thumbtacks, and Barbed Wire Bats are allowed.[/COLOR]

Vintage ECW rules, I like that :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]
I miss ECW... :\
Used to watch it at my boys in middle school. He had a huge satellite dish in his backyard, we would stay up late and watch the PPV and TV programs. Used to come on at like midnight.
[/COLOR]

But you said Brady should be suspended a year for that ****. :lol:  Alright man. 

Heh.

View media item 1562692

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]cucumbers, tulips, fresh tomatoes, and sunflowers.
Your yard must be amazing.[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom