NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, head to a meeting for an hour and come back to this. :x

Comparing a guy beating his child to police killing an unarmed suspect. Fox News-like spins going on. :lol:

Last edited:
Same dudes in here crying and writing paragraphs about Brady should be suspended over a damn deflated football are getting upset about people saying AP & Minny should go their separate ways :smh:

Pot still meeting the Kettle I see ..

Point is/was both parties should go their separate ways after a messy situation like this. No need to fake it or try to force the situation to work.

how is this messy for the Vikings?
You don't think the Vikings want this hoopla around this situation to go away? You don't think the organization as whole is tired of it being about Adrian Peterson?
I don't think it is messy from their perspective.. their view was handled very succinctly by what was said the other day by the coach 'he can either play for us or he can not play'

pretty simple on their part

Last edited:

Point is/was both parties should go their separate ways after a messy situation like this. No need to fake it or try to force the situation to work.

You don't think the Vikings want this hoopla around this situation to go away? You don't think the organization as whole is tired of it being about Adrian Peterson?

I don't think it is messy from their perspective.. their view was handled very succinctly by what was said the other day by the coach 'he can early play for us or he can not play'

It's still hanging over their head, here were are heading into OTAs and the topic of discussion is still AP. Not how much Teddy has improved or how the addition of Mike Wallace is going to help the offense, everything is about AP.

What happens if AP still isn't happy with the situation after a few months, then what?

It's still hanging over their head, here were are heading into OTAs and the topic of discussion is still AP. Not how much Teddy has improved or how the addition of Mike Wallace is going to help the offense, everything is about AP.

What happens if AP still isn't happy with the situation after a few months, then what?

stop making sense.

I don't think it is messy from their perspective.. their view was handled very succinctly by what was said the other day by the coach 'he can early play for us or he can not play'

So?

He'll be an unhappy employee, big deal. Plenty of those in the world.

All it takes is one preseason game, and everything is about football again. No more drama, or shoulda done this or that, just the Vikings on the field. Minnesota knows that. AP just needs to do his job and put his situation behind him. When his contract is up, he's free to play anywhere he wants.

Today, he is under contract, for the Minnesota Vikings.

Go to work AP. (And he is)

is it really still hanging over there heads?

which is pretty kinda surprising.. all of the talk shows haven't gone into overdrive.. I don't see all of the media outlets going overboard

the Vikings, in my opinion, are doing the best thing.. they are keeping it simple and not really acknowledging it

and maybe it is a good thing the focus isn't on teddy and co.. let them fly under the radar

Its only messy if you really believe what Peterson did was heinous and not just a mistake

Right now, His playing value outweighs this situation and that is reason why the Vikings paid his salary

Some people are pretend mad knowing that if Peterson was available you take him on your teams roster with open arms

Last edited:
You insulted homie by calling him a moron to being with, then you come back by saying "I'm a grown *** man. I get it, some of you guys are real tough behind your phones and keyboards. Good times, cheers to that. In reality, you are still a moron."

View media item 668143

Who's the one talkin' tough behind them keyboards? :nerd:

If you're a man like you say you are then all that extra non-sense you added kinda made your argument null & void.

index.php

View media item 1095080

[COLOR=#red]Further proving how immature you are.

I remember using "U Mad" when I had nothing intelligent to respond with either.

It's nothing personal, in your own words you make it Fact. You did that.

There is nothing hurt about anything. Red and Red, clever bud. Clever.

I mean, why would you... I don't know... respond to specifically what was said? Why would you try an disprove my Facts? Why would you try and have a serious conversation on a website that is built for conversation?

Because you're wrong and can't respond. Because you cannot disprove Facts. Because it's easy to say "U Mad", throw up a .gif and post a laughing face. We can no conclude this conversation... always a pleasure.[/COLOR]

I bet if Adrian Peterson had a current contract with 3 years of guaranteed money left on his deal the Vikings would be very supportive of him

Like I said earlier, the talk of 'it should be about the team' is now over, he's back and willing to play for us.. which is where it ends. It might start up again in the offseason NEXT year, but this year.. we're good to go, the 'Adrian Peterson show' is over..and will only resume when he scores his first 50+ yd td and will be greeted by a plethora of ' :pimp: 's"

You insulted homie by calling him a moron to being with, then you come back by saying "I'm a grown *** man. I get it, some of you guys are real tough behind your phones and keyboards. Good times, cheers to that. In reality, you are still a moron."

Who's the one talkin' tough behind them keyboards? :nerd:

If you're a man like you say you are then all that extra non-sense you added kinda made your argument null & void.

[COLOR=#red]Once again no one can stay on topic with the FACTS that I said. Huge shock. Let's post more .gifs

He is grown, and we were having a conversation. He doesn't need anyone running to his aide.

But You are right... I did insult him by saying Moron, which wasn't my intention. I meant it as he lacked good judgement (check the definition) by stating:[/COLOR]

This is like saying you cant be upset if the police kill an unarmed "suspect" because it's his fault for being a "suspect".

[COLOR=#red]So I do apologize if you took that as an insult, it honestly wasn't meant as one. Take it or not, no need to lie.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Naaaaah you've been reported don't try and clean it up now.

Your emotions got the best of you it happens.

Even to "grown men".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom