Not open for further replies.
Dammit Chester, beat me too it, pretty fast for an old timer :lol:

inb4 someone posts this gif saying "Chester and CP having a race"

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12971-1389633509-42.gif

:lol:

report button being hit?!?! must be jets, ravens, or colts fans :nerd:

[COLOR=#red]
Is it really a shock though?
I was clear and specific... but I'm the one who's Mad and I'm the sensitive one.
Is what it is, I just laugh.[/COLOR]

the only thing that could make today better is Russell Wilson knocking up Giselle in a cheating scandal

You don't get it, pleighboi.

You went from
Played football my whole life an under inflated football ain't why the colts got spanked

but ESPN needs something to talk about

Fine Brady and move on
to
dudes are missing seasons for weed

brady should get at least 10 games for trying to affect the outcome of games playoff games too
and now
Brady's a cheater tho.

He shouldn't play at all this year.
Dem #developingopinions. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The next time it comes up it'll be "he should be sent to Iraq to get beheaded by ISIS." 

My point has never been about his guilt or how he handled it. I said what it really was before a lot of dudes thought they knew. 

The process and reaction part of it is what makes me LOL. Y'all literally can't keep track of your own opinions or stances and how to be consistent. From AP to Brady to whatever. But that's the result of dudes instantly reacting to **** by going off how they feel at that particular time. 

Carry on though, I'll continue to be The Bad Guy. I've never had a problem w/ that. 
pimp.gif

You went from

to

and now

Dem #developingopinions. :lol: :smh:  

The next time it comes up it'll be "he should be sent to Iraq to get beheaded by ISIS." 

My point has never been about his guilt or how he handled it. I said what it really was before a lot of dudes thought they knew. 

The process and reaction part of it is what makes me LOL. Y'all literally can't keep track of your own opinions or stances and how to be consistent. From AP to Brady to whatever. But that's the result of dudes instantly reacting to **** by going off how they feel at that particular time. 

Carry on though, I'll continue to be The Bad Guy. I've never had a problem w/ that. :pimp:

View media item 1562771

You went from

Played football my whole life an under inflated football ain't why the colts got spanked

but ESPN needs something to talk about

Fine Brady and move on

to

dudes are missing seasons for weed

brady should get at least 10 games for trying to affect the outcome of games playoff games too

and now

Brady's a cheater tho.

He shouldn't play at all this year.
Dem #developingopinions. :lol: :smh:  

Carry on though, I'll continue to be The Bad Guy. I've never had a problem w/ that. :pimp:

:wow:

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom