NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk & Jamie Collins are the only Patriots i like :lol: McCourty's alright too, i guess

everyone else can go to hell

is the madden curse over?
nerd.gif

nothing's really happened to the last few cover athletes
Are you serious? 
why.png

That **** hit us at the 12th hour  
mjcry1.png

They don't have to go to Ricardo Lockette in those situations anymore though with Tyler Lockett on roster.

he used to do everything himself but sucked to a point where they traded his biggest target for a guard and are emphasizing the run... i put manning in the top 5 tentatively because i know all the casual fans would absolutely freak out if i didn't. manning does everything himself and if manning sucked as bad as brees did last year, all year, he wouldn't be top 5. 

brees couldn't get the saints separation from atl, the panthers, and the bucs. manning got a bye. sure he sucked in the playoffs but i think he's still top 5. 

so if you want to put big ben or romo in 4 and 5, great. cool. i prefer wilson. alright i have to actually do other stuff now haha

i'm not really sure what you are talking about. the saints are a pass first team. what do you expect ? of course they would run but it seems like they would pass first so course it's him but it's also his O-line give him enough time and his receivers making catches, not really sure if that truly is ALL HIM.

perhaps they traded for a center because they want to change the identity of the team but not really sure how that translates to brees is no longer good.

i get what you are saying but i don't understand how you make a top 5 according to one year but hey if that's how you do.

good guys Mark Sanchez and Connor Barwin :pimp:

As far as I can tell, there was no publicity surrounding this. Sanchez and Barwin just showed up at Temple, according to a couple folks on Twitter, and tried to cheer people up. Not surprisingly, Sanchez came bearing comfort food

Eagles quarterback Mark Sanchez and linebacker Connor Barwin visited Temple University Hospital Wednesday, one of the hospitals treating victims of the Amtrak Northeast Regional Train 188 which derailed and crashed Tuesday night.

According to tweets at Crossing Broad from Temple Hospital's assistant nurse manager Matt Weidenmiller, Sanchez and Barwin visited victims and their families and also took photos with hospital staff.

Temple University Hospital was one of four area hospitals that treated victims of the crash, along with Aria Health-Frankford, Hahnemann University Hospital and the Albert Einstein Medical Center.
According to the latest reports, seven people have died and more than 200 are hurt as a result of the crash. The train was travelling over 100 miles per hour when the emergency brake was applied heading into a curve with a 50 mile-per-hour speed limit, according to the NTSB.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...erailment-Amtrak-303682981.html#ixzz3a4G8PM9z
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

Last edited:
^ barwin is always doing something dope in the community. Dude is from Detroit but you'd think he's a native philadelphian :nthat:. sanchez with the comfort food though, I'm sure he's going to have some recommendations for Bradford on the sideline :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom