NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend In Review....

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

- both mannings out
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

340x.jpg

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

- after all the talk about the teams nfc east this year and which one was the best...the eagles come out on top...kind of interesting i thought
- both mannings out
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

- arizona
eek.gif
good riddance there will be no Manning vs. Manning slurpfest this year.
laugh.gif

2008 Giants = 2007 Cowboys

midseason Super Bowl locks. horrible in December. choke at home in the playoffs.

- Fitz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- The NFL is sweating bullets at a Cards/Steelers Super Bowl. That is the worst possible match-up.
- So, is John Fox going to be fired anytime soon? Does he not realize that he has one of the best running attacks in the league?
- I like that Zona D. Double D, Cro, Wilson, Rolle
pimp.gif

- De$ean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- It's REALLY good to see McNabb succeed in Philly. I hope the Eagles with the Super Bowl
- Giants need a wr badly
- Joe Flacco > Matt Ryan. I'm a believer, son has a CANNON for an arm, they need to open up the offense though. They're way too predictable.
- Mike Tomlin deserves some props. He's done a great job after he took over.
- Oh yea, playoff time on NT = Hilarity. I've never seen some of these people post on S&T ever.
- A team coached by Norv Turner will never [Jericho/EVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR/Jericho] win a super bowl.

Yall taking care of business for me. I was going to come in and say the same thing
laugh.gif

It feels so good to be where we are. Got to finish capitalizing on the gift that was handed to us three weeks ago. Do it for Dawkins.

Joke predicted Eagles in superbowl and we all (myself included) called him a trolling homer...

Dude been hittin' them picks lately, word to FR3SH

Titans are nothing without Chris Johnson, Lenwhale White is not a number one RB.

- Ed Reed sure was quiet this week, Jim Leonhard on the other hand was
pimp.gif

- LT is on sucide watch
roll.gif
, Chargers just couldn't get a break in thesecond half.

- Big Ben doing what he does best, win games. Chuckin it deep to receivers who don't catch but draw flags
pimp.gif
. Won't happen against the Ravens

- Panthers
smh.gif
...Jake Delhomme doing his best Brett Favre/ Tony Romoimpersonation =
laugh.gif

- Kurt Warner is the ageless wonder. Larry Fitzgerald > Smitty, yeah i said it and meant it.

- As for Philly and the G-Men... no question who the better defense was. Spagnuolo = OVERRATED!!! Your D did nothing on 3rd downs all day long. Eli revertedback to his glory years
roll.gif
. Zant is just a playoff machine, plain andsimple.

ept_sports_nfl_experts-348355349-1231708620.jpg

Can't wait to see all you Philly haters jump on the Cardinals bandwagon this week. I LOVE IT!!!!

Originally Posted by MaxElite

2008 Giants = 2007 Cowboys

midseason Super Bowl locks. horrible in December. choke at home in the playoffs.
Not really.

Cowboys were OVERWHELMING favorites last year the way they dominated on the offense, but a good D stopped em'.

This Giants/Eagles game was evenly matched and a toss up, both are very solid defensively.

For the broke troll.

LT isn't helping his playoff legacy with the last 2 years, but I can't blame him.
It took mad guts to come out and play against the Colts, even if it was only for a couple of plays.
And the Bolts are not better with Sproles than they would be with a healthy LT.

-Home field means a whole lot less than what it used to

-NEVER count a team out before the game starts(i.e. Arizona Cardinals)

-So cliche, but DEFENSE WINS 'SHIPS...Top 3 Defenses still alive(statistically that is)

-Eli needs to get used to the winds at home(will pay off major dividends in January, otherwise Giants need to think about putting a roof on the new casa)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Ed "the greatest defensive player ever" Reed was nowhere to be found in smashmouth football game where the QB wasn't throwin it wild n wrecklessly

In unrelated news, Brian "don't mention his name in the same sentence as Ed Reed" Dawkins was all over the place in the Giants game effects the pass & Run game.
come on gunna they didnt throw ED way because they was scared what u talking about. and Dawkins is old and cant cover
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

- The NFL is sweating bullets at a Cards/Steelers Super Bowl. That is the worst possible match-up.
- It's REALLY good to see McNabb succeed in Philly. I hope the Eagles with the Super Bowl
- Giants need a wr badly
- Oh yea, playoff time on NT = Hilarity. I've never seen some of these people post on S&T ever.
- A team coached by Norv Turner will never [Jericho/EVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR/Jericho] win a super bowl.
Co-sign on these.

A Cardinals/Steelers SB would be
sick.gif
for the league.
I don't want to see McNabb win a Superbowl although he is an alumni of my school. I hate the entire city of Philadelphia with a passion and if they winthis the world is truly coming to an end.
Plax or a good WR for the Giants is the difference from playing next week and being home.
Watch everyone put a Team ____ sig. Looking like Trillipino.
Norv will never get the job done. After what happened in NE last year I was pretty much convinced.

Went a perfect 4-0 on my bets this weekend...
pimp.gif

great football all around. This weekends games prove to me again that turnovers are the most important statistic in football.

-Jake Delhomme was the reason I didnt consider the Panthers a real threat all year.
-The Cardinals situation is just funny. Because after week 17, I wasnt convinced they were the best team in the NFC West.
-I know everyone here is
eek.gif
ing over the Ravens D, but the fact is, the Titans lost the game for themselves more so than were beaten.

Back
Top Bottom