roll.gif

his face...is just too much
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

NO VICK!?!?!

Can you even make a legitimate argument for him though?

It's Jetpacunlimited. He can't make a legitimate argument about anything.

How do they taste? Salty huh?
Anyways I already stated some facts, I could def go on and on but the fact is no person ever played the position like Vick did with THAT much success. Dude hadleague defenses SCARED during his era. It was bannanas... But people will always hate.
tired.gif

^He barely played in the league.
indifferent.gif
Sure he had a good run and then he +@%$%+ up. He would have been on the list if he wasn't an idiot.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

indifferent.gif
Sure he had a good run and then he +@%$%+ up. He would have been on the list if he wasn't an idiot.

Yea 7 years is def. BARELY
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

no - he wouldn't. Why are people confusing the fact that Vick wasn't a winner to begin with?

Dude has a lifetime 75 QB rating... the only thing that set him apart from a 2nd string QB were his legs, and even that would've barely kept him off mostof the elite team's benches.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Statis22

Somewhat random but does any of the posters who thought Shaun Alexander was overrated think Adrian Peterson is too?
no, because we actually watch football.

Peterson, after 2 seasons, is one of the best runners i have ever seen.

you shouldnt have even responded to this .... NT be on some other stuff sometimes

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

indifferent.gif

no - he wouldn't. Why are people confusing the fact that Vick wasn't a winner to begin with?

Dude has a lifetime 75 QB rating... the only thing that set him apart from a 2nd string QB were his legs, and even that would've barely kept him off most of the elite team's benches.

Now we know who watched football and who didn't. After this statement your argument is null and your are ignored. Don't bother responding.

indifferent.gif

Dude has a lifetime 75 QB rating... the only thing that set him apart from a 2nd string QB were his legs, and even that would've barely kept him off most of the elite team's benches.

Now we know who watched football and who didn't. After this statement your argument is null and your are ignored. Don't bother responding.

Irony

Roethlisberger shouldn't be on that list. Average QB but the rings def. helped.

Originally Posted by CP1708

indifferent.gif

Irony

As such it is, yall can hate the man all you want but football 2001-2007 wasn't the same when Vick was around. Sorry sir.
indifferent.gif

hahaha at the thought of Vick on that list.
Says the guy with Tony Romo as his avy
eyes.gif
. Say.. How manyplayoff games has Romo won?

Says the guy with Tony Romo as his avy
eyes.gif
. Say.. How many playoff games has Romo won?
You know damn well that isn't relevant at all unless the guy thinks that Romo should be on this list (which I really hope he doesn't thinkthat).

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Somewhat random but does any of the posters who thought Shaun Alexander was overrated think Adrian Peterson is too?

POW!
uh huh

DOWNTOWN43

Lets address some fun points,
is it safe to say AD is running behind the best OL in the game right now? I say yes
How many times have you seen him have to make guys miss behind the LOS ? I havent seen many if any
Every run he makes he doesnt see bodies til the next level... truuu
is it a coincident Chester Taylor avg's 5.4 yards/carry behind that same line 2 yrs ago when he got carries (beat his highest ypc by about 1.5 yards )?I dunno yall tell me

there's no doubt Adrian Peterson has special God Given ability and crazy talent, but he has ALOT of help from that OLine

and not even touching on his HUGE fumbling problem.

happy.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
oh no!!!! You're not going to read my postsanymore!!???????
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thank god... you cling to your favorite player's nuts like an 8 year-old girl does a teen-beat magazine star. You let emotions blind you fromreality and you have the audacity to believe you're actually the ONLY ONE who is right about all these things... that EVERYONE ELSE is wrong.
grin.gif
Too bad you won't be reading this.... yeah, sure...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

you cling to your favorite player's nuts like an 8 year-old girl does a teen-beat magazine star.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

POW!
uh huh

DOWNTOWN43

Lets address some fun points,
is it safe to say AD is running behind the best OL in the game right now? I say yes
How many times have you seen him have to make guys miss behind the LOS ? I havent seen many if any
Every run he makes he doesnt see bodies til the next level... truuu
is it a coincident Chester Taylor avg's 5.4 yards/carry behind that same line 2 yrs ago when he got carries (beat his highest ypc by about 1.5 yards )? I dunno yall tell me

there's no doubt Adrian Peterson has special God Given ability and crazy talent, but he has ALOT of help from that OLine

and not even touching on his HUGE fumbling problem.

happy.gif

laugh.gif
made his response into a song and !#!#.

Back
Top Bottom