NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Anybody seen anything good at the Outlets lately? Spring flag is coming up and I wouldn't mind a second pair to go w/ some 4.2's...

Originally Posted by VTRAN

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Looks like my old teammate n cuzins boyfriend is gonna sign to Oregon, Florida or Miami

So most likely I will be swamped wit gear

i got a friend at Texas, another at Oklahoma, one at Utah, one at New Mexico, and one that just committed to West Virginia.. we all played High school ball together, and after all the promises .. i got nothing
frown.gif
 lol GOOD LUCK

let him (and all of us) dream big that friends can hook us up at big time schools

Originally Posted by VTRAN

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Looks like my old teammate n cuzins boyfriend is gonna sign to Oregon, Florida or Miami

So most likely I will be swamped wit gear

i got a friend at Texas, another at Oklahoma, one at Utah, one at New Mexico, and one that just committed to West Virginia.. we all played High school ball together, and after all the promises .. i got nothing
frown.gif
 lol GOOD LUCK

let him (and all of us) dream big that friends can hook us up at big time schools

Originally Posted by langfor5

Anybody seen anything good at the Outlets lately? Spring flag is coming up and I wouldn't mind a second pair to go w/ some 4.2's...

My local outlet has the Carbon Fly Vapor TD's in black/red for $69.99. I called Nike and the Riverhead outlet in NY has them in black/white for $79.99. I was gonna swoop, but I found a pair of white/black 4.2's brand new in my size on craigslist. Got the dude to drop the price to $45! Good luck to you in your upcoming season. Our's starts this Sunday.

My local outlet has the Carbon Fly Vapor TD's in black/red for $69.99. I called Nike and the Riverhead outlet in NY has them in black/white for $79.99. I was gonna swoop, but I found a pair of white/black 4.2's brand new in my size on craigslist. Got the dude to drop the price to $45! Good luck to you in your upcoming season. Our's starts this Sunday.

Originally Posted by imbr0gli0

WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE VAPORS?!?! I NEED SOME STAT!!

Originally Posted by imbr0gli0

WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE VAPORS?!?! I NEED SOME STAT!!

A lot of the gradient Vapors and Zoom Talons. And can someone explain to me why Hester switched to Nike so fast after that contract with UA??

A lot of the gradient Vapors and Zoom Talons. And can someone explain to me why Hester switched to Nike so fast after that contract with UA??

Back
Top Bottom