NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Those all silver gloves on NDC are almost exactly like the ones the Ducks wore in the BCS title game, except they don't have the O and the super masculine duck wings on the palms

Those all silver gloves on NDC are almost exactly like the ones the Ducks wore in the BCS title game, except they don't have the O and the super masculine duck wings on the palms

The gloves are clean
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by elunomaestro

TCU, Boise, Florida and I think a couple of others got them as well.

rosebowl2011-johnson.jpg

Originally Posted by elunomaestro

TCU, Boise, Florida and I think a couple of others got them as well.

rosebowl2011-johnson.jpg

What I want to know is what makes these $55. That's about $10-20 more than other Nike gloves and are basically like the Vapor Threats. That Huarache Trainer in that CW is a must though, very nice.

What I want to know is what makes these $55. That's about $10-20 more than other Nike gloves and are basically like the Vapor Threats. That Huarache Trainer in that CW is a must though, very nice.

Are the Carbon Vapor Flys true to size or should I half size up? I might just pull the trigger even though Eastbay has them excluded...

Are the Carbon Vapor Flys true to size or should I half size up? I might just pull the trigger even though Eastbay has them excluded...

Originally Posted by bc60997

i say true to size. i went half size up like i did with the 4.2's and they were too big. i typically wear a 11.5 and the 12's were too big. I have wide feet too

i say true to size. i went half size up like i did with the 4.2's and they were too big. i typically wear a 11.5 and the 12's were too big. I have wide feet too

Originally Posted by bullets14

i'm guessing there pretty snug, and hard to get on but they fit better than the .5 size up, cuz i'm toiling between a 12 and 12.5 and i'm not sure which to get?

Back
Top Bottom