NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

To follow that up...D I C K S Sporting Goods also has the Vapor Jet gloves.

Question: If I was to purchase those Vapor Jet gloves does a portion of the sale go towards Breast Cancer research?

Originally Posted by langfor5

To follow that up...D I C K S Sporting Goods also has the Vapor Jet gloves.

Question: If I was to purchase those Vapor Jet gloves does a portion of the sale go towards Breast Cancer research?

I know a percentage of the proceeds do, although I don't know how much.  Would be pretty absurd if they promoted it as breast cancer awareness products and then didn't do that.

Anyone know if I can snag a pair of the pink socks somehwere?  Still no luck in finding a trade partner for my volt socks, and I'd really like to be able to wear them at my charity event.

been looking for the pinks also, the problem with trading volts is that they're showing up everywhere now... =/

The Pink Vapor gloves are also available now on NDC in all size from small through XXL.

Did anyone pick up any of the MSU Rivalry Pro combat gear that just released...I am still on the fence. I got both the Boise St. and Oregon Pro Combat Gloves was thinking about going for the entire collection. SMH

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Jordan-BCT-Speed-Low.jpg

Yeah they look nice. Since they are 85 dollars, I would assume they have same feel and technology as the Alpha Vapor One and Speed TDs. But I don't understand why Jordan keeps BSing with releases like this and Jordan JAQ? When they know people really want Jordan retroes with a TD bottom
Product number: 472602 -010

No RD, Nike has no clue when these will release. I'm very intrigued with these. Was going to pickup a pair of the Alpha Vapor Ones, but I'd much rather these...

I wonder if they've hit local retail stores or anywhere else. I guess the hunt is on...

That is a nice cleat cant front

But the big jumpman looks kinda outta place

they look like a future speed td
Was FINALLY able to order these through phone order with a Nike rep. They said they were at the warehouse, but they don't know why the cleat is not up for sale on the Nikestore. Hopefully my order goes through.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

charles-woodson-jordan-football-cleats.jpg

Any idea on who these might have belonged to?

Been searching the Ravens and Vikings pictures trying to figure it out.

Those Duck gloves they wore last night were insane, I guarantee if Nike brought that CW out, they would sell like a pair of XI's. Those cannot be considered very retro, the jerseys were really modern-looking other than the Donald Duck on the shoulders and the "Fighting Ducks" wordscript on the chest.

The jersey's looked a lot better in person.
pimp.gif
Here are some photos I took from the student section

Puddle's got his own 1-of-1 Jordan 3s
laugh.gif

My initial impressions of Oregon's unis last night were that I wasn't impressed. I think it was mainly because I was expecting something very "retro." The Uniforms are far from retro aside from the duck and the Fighting Ducks. All in all I think It was a good look. Just not retro

Those jerseys look like a mix between retro and current, with the number style and even the font style of the "Fighting Ducks". Really cool, not sure if I like with the black pants and matte black helmet though. I liked the retros they wore last year with the yellow "UO" helmets and yellow pants.

Originally Posted by TakedownKid

The jersey's looked a lot better in person.
pimp.gif
Here are some photos I took from the student section

Puddle's got his own 1-of-1 Jordan 3s
laugh.gif

If you look at the Cliff Harris picture and look closely at the coach's shoes they look the Free Trainer 1.3s and I think those'll be the ones that'll be realeasing

Does anyone have a photo of the "retro: oregon gloves, i think i know what they look like but would like to c em again

^^I actually am not. If I'm not mistaken Jordan Brand is still not one of the "official" brands that can be displayed on cleats. I'm not completely sure of this but I know that that was for sure the case a couple of years ago. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

UGcatcher2: You are correct. That's JB's way of getting by not having the Jumpman visible. Very similar to when JB athletes were rocking the 3's with no Jumpman on the tongue. 

I really hope Jordan starts to make more cleats cause alot of Nike's cleats would look tight with their twist

pics of the oregon trainers are up on sole collector
also i was just wondering but are nfl players allowed to wear nike socks cuz it looks like adrian peterson is in this pic?

adrian-peterson-nike-super-speed-td.jpg

Back
Top Bottom