NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1671626644153.jpeg

nah.. if anything rest these next 2 games.. and treat that last game like a preseason game and play him like a quarter if hes healthy just to let him get some snaps

but i think if i was reading or listening correctly, dallas defense got a ton of injuries especially to the dudes tasked with stopping the run.. let minshew play and go heavy heavy heavy run

plus dallas plays the titans, who obviously going go heavy heavy run
We low key don’t want Jalen to win MVP lol. When’s the last time the MVP won the Super Bowl?

Nah, I think they’re going to re-sign Roquan.

This is kind of what I am getting at because I think they want to bring him back as well...but can they bring him back AND Lamar with cap? I could see them bringing back Roquan then getting 2-3 first rounders for Lamar. Scary.

The MVP award is not serious. I can't believe I have to hear about Joe Burrow possibly snatching the MVP because Jalen is hurt.

If it's the playoffs, he's playing Saturday. He's essentially getting penalized because the Eagles ran away with the conference.
Fr. Like, 'Who was the best player?'

The end. 🤦‍♂️I think all major sports overthink reg. season MVPs.

-foe

The MVP award is not serious. I can't believe I have to hear about Joe Burrow possibly snatching the MVP because Jalen is hurt.

If it's the playoffs, he's playing Saturday. He's essentially getting penalized because the Eagles ran away with the conference.
My friend is the one really getting penalized by this bs

Nah, I think they’re going to re-sign Roquan.

This is kind of what I am getting at because I think they want to bring him back as well...but can they bring him back AND Lamar with cap? I could see them bringing back Roquan then getting 2-3 first rounders for Lamar. Scary.

I didn’t think they could bring them both back and the price they’re looking for, but they could sign one and tag the other. Roquan has been a beast and fits their scheme perfectly, but with both looking for top dollar, it could get ugly in Baltimore quick. Ravens are going to need to be perfect in the draft.

RIP Franco Harris.

Steelers bout to go crazy this week on the Raiders now. they’ll cover the spread for you fiends.

It won't matter. He's probably getting the franchise tag unless Baltimore wants to blow it up.
lee-corso-college.gif

It's not really that cut and dry with Lamar's situation. If they put the exclusive franchise tag on him it would be at around $45-47MM as things stand. If they are already hesitant to pay him long-term that exclusive tag is a lot. Might

They could also put the non-exclusive franchise tag on him which would be around ~$30MM but then LJ could negotiate with other teams and I would bet some team out there will give him the bag he wants and deserves. Then the Ravens either match or get two first round picks from said team.

Every day I feel like we are coming closer and closer to the world where they take the picks. Even if they match dude would probably be peeved he had to go through hell to get Baltimore to pay him.

The decision they make will say a lot about the franchise but that man can't keep playing with WRs who used to be nice and other no namers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom