NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20221221_201615.jpg
20221221_201616.jpg
20221221_201617.jpg
20221221_201626.jpg
20221221_201634.jpg
20221221_201641.jpg
20221221_201643.jpg

eagles only 3 guys from OL made the pro bowl?? shocking....all 5 should have made it

really when was the last time a team had 3 starters from the OL ?

CJGJ ain’t played in multiple games and still is tied for the lead in INTs…..

So Tannehill done for the year most likely?

At least when we lose to the Jags for the division it’ll be with a rookie and not a veteran BUM

Andrew Thomas should have made the Pro Bowl.

I get snubbing CJGJ and Goedert with their injuries.

But Hargrave and Sweat getting snubbed? How you miss the Pro Bowl when you got double digit sacks and the season ain’t over yet

Andrew Thomas should have made the Pro Bowl.

I get snubbing CJGJ and Goedert with their injuries.

But Hargrave and Sweat getting snubbed? How you miss the Pro Bowl when you got double digit sacks and the season ain’t over yet
As a kid I discovered you can go All-Pro and not make the Pro-Bowl.

After that I always took it with a grain of salt.

Plus, we’re about to get like 5-10 more Pro Bowlers off the Super Bowl alone.

Ultimately it’s just a popularity contest.

When you think about it it’s wild how much we all discuss who made the pro bowl and who didn’t but all mutually agree that when the pro bowl is actually played it’s the most garbage pro sports all star event :lol:

When you think about it it’s wild how much we all discuss who made the pro bowl and who didn’t but all mutually agree that when the pro bowl is actually played it’s the most garbage pro sports all star event :lol:
Happy they nixed it.

Football is unique in the sense that you can’t have a “for love of the game” situation and play it on a whim or in a no stakes situation.

It’s just way too violent. With basketball, a fly on the wall could see ball played at the absolute highest degree and intensity over the summer at the UCLA gym.

Football players can barely make it through a 16 game season.

Last edited:

GOODT! stuff right there.

The Pro Bowl is generally viewed as an afterthought but it shows how important IT is to these players.

Being recognized by the fans, the media and most importantly your peers has to feel special.

Seeing Tress Way so happy for Jeremy Reaves and Reaves breaking down when Ron Rivera gave him the news sent me on a feels trip.

Do fans still care about the Pro Bowl?
Like with everything else in sports. Fans pick and choose when they care. They hype it up when their favorite players get in but when someone they don't feel deserves it makes it they start downplaying it... If you're simply asking if we care to watch the pro bowl then no, we don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom