NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Executive of the year is locked up to Roseman.
Schneider deserves 2nd for the Russ trade (single greatest trade of the last however many years) and their draft class with hella starters.

Coach of the year is probably going to Dan Campbell. Salah would’ve won it if Mike white and Breece Hall didn’t go down. Philly coach would’ve won if they went undefeated.
I hear you.

All valid points. I’m just saying Shannahan has a great case. Dude is on his 3rd QB.

And Lynch and Co. pulled of the best midseason trade in a while and drafted a kid who was Mr. irrelevant 3-4 rounds after he probably should’ve been drafted.

My guy :pimp:
1DF6D29F-98E8-4F3F-8E62-A96B3A2544A0.jpeg

If the Niners finish 12-5 or 13-4, I'd be baffled if Shannahan does not win COTY or Lynch doesn't win executive of the year.

What they've done is astounding.

you can make arguments for a couple dudes for coach of the year depending on how things finish.. legit arguments could be made for 3 of the coaches in the nfc east, vikings coach, cincy coach, andy reid

hell.. doug pederson deserves some recognition if the jags make the playoffs after the dumpster fire that was.. not saying he should win it, but at least mentioned

i say this knowing the job howie roseman did, but seattle's GM deserves executive of the year

not only did they not pay russ.. they about to get a top 5 pick AND a bunch of other shh

More times than not NFL COY just goes to the coach with the best record, the votes historically don’t care if the 49ers are on whatever QB even if I think like you everything should be taken into account.

Right now it’s Sirianni’s to lose.

1407C4A5-27AA-495D-9146-03869804F40A.jpeg

Derwin splacked that man IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC

Clean hit. The NFL gone use that hit in highlight packages…. As they do other highlights.

Jack Tatum hits still get aired IDC IDC IDC IDC

He lowered his head but he hit dude on the shoulder.

Runners are STILL lowering their head as well.

Leonard Fournette, Najee Harris, etc. offensive players do the same
S*** and don’t get flagged.

I feel like if it isn’t helmet to helmet, their should be no flag. Derwin’s head, hit dudes shoulder.

How are the guys suppose to play??

Offensive lineman lower their heads and go for kill shots on smaller DBs and LBs.

300+ pounds coming downhill versus 180-230lbs DBs/LBs

Defenders get absolutely NO pittance, no protection from the NFL. It’s despicable
Actually glad Derwin got tossed, for his sake. He’s going to shazier himself if he keeps leading with his head like that.

Executive of the year is locked up to Roseman.
Schneider deserves 2nd for the Russ trade (single greatest trade of the last however many years) and their draft class with hella starters.

Coach of the year is probably going to Dan Campbell. Salah would’ve won it if Mike white and Breece Hall didn’t go down. Philly coach would’ve won if they went undefeated.

Dan gotta finish 9-8 to have a shot

Disgusting act, fake mooning, gave some McEnroe You Cannot Be Serious! vibes

More times than not NFL COY just goes to the coach with the best record, the votes historically don’t care if the 49ers are on whatever QB even if I think like you everything should be taken into account.

Right now it’s Sirianni’s to lose.

1407C4A5-27AA-495D-9146-03869804F40A.jpeg
these aren't real odds. shanny is 2nd favorite, no chance he's close to +2000 even on dec 27 when that article was "updated." he's closer to the +250 range. sirianni is anywhere from -165 to -185

it's sirianni's award to lose. they just need to win 1/2 games IMO for him to lock it in. one thing though, this year they switched the voting format to ranked choice. i think this actually helps him, but it may affect other awards like comeback player of the year and ROY, for example.

personally think daboll should win COY though. no reason giants should be in the playoffs with that roster. he's done a tremendous job

Last edited:
Damn, looks the media is handing the MVP to Mahomes now. Hopeful Hurts can use that as motivation in the postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom