NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s sitting Tua? Dolphins fans gonna be pissed.
Its funny people think us phins fans are mad Tua can't play. We are frustrated af that we are in this position YET again. We haven't won a playoff game since 2001 Lmao that's what we are pissed at. Our most promising season, we were 8-3 and now on the verge to not even make the damn playoffs. And all this stuff around Tua is exactly why most of us didn't want him. Durability issues his whole career. 3 1st round picks in 2020 and they are all essentially bust, like this is a real time 30 for 30 what our organization is doing to us fans 🤣😂

Reactions: HIM
I didn't see any of the afternoon games last Sunday, but I saw a clip of Wentz going down and he underhands it to a receiver 10 yards away. :lol: Turned out to be a nice play, but that guy really only knows one way to play - reckless.

Commanders got 1 dude that just chucks it and hopes it works out and another that tosses it like he's playing rugby all the time. :lol:

I didn't see any of the afternoon games last Sunday, but I saw a clip of Wentz going down and he underhands it to a receiver 10 yards away. :lol: Turned out to be a nice play, but that guy really only knows one way to play - reckless.

Commanders got 1 dude that just chucks it and hopes it works out and another that tosses it like he's playing rugby all the time. :lol:

looking back on 2017 is amazing as hell looking back

we knew when we drafted dude, he had mechanics issues he needed to clean up.. and rookie year he would go in and out of it.. but 2017, fixed all of that.. and then it was right away when he got back from the injury, dude went back to the issues

and one would think with experience, dude would clean up the stupid decisions.. but nah, dude has seemingly gotten worse.. and Washington has wr talent.. and colts had the running game to lean on.. but dude just can’t help himself

and I know coaches have told him what he needed to fix.. but flip seems like the only dude who actually was able to get through to him and wentz didn’t like dude

When dude came in it was clear why he was drafted that high.

Reminds me of Blaine Gabbert when he was a Niner.

Like they've proven to not be a top guy, but every once in a while they do some hocus pocus **** that couldn't be achieved without raw ability.

Wentz had the DPOY who's a freak athlete himself and is salivating for a sack record engulfing him and still managed to get that pass off for like a 25-yard gain.

I could do nothing else but laugh.

I understand its a business decision to bench Carr, but idk how you go in front of the team and tell them you’re trying to win a game while benching your starting QB.

Could have ramifications on the morale of the team, which is already down and possibly out on the coaching staff…

and we throwing Stidham against the best defense in the league :lol:

edit: my friend wants to know what this means for Josh Jacobs :nerd:

I understand its a business decision to bench Carr, but idk how you go in front of the team and tell them you’re trying to win a game while benching your starting QB.

Could have ramifications on the morale of the team, which is already down and possibly out on the coaching staff…

and we throwing Stidham against the best defense in the league :lol:

edit: my friend wants to know what this means for Josh Jacobs :nerd:
The Niners haven't let a rusher go over 70 all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom