NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooo which one of the raiders' fans in here updated josh mcdaniels' wikipedia page?? :lol: :lol:

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 1.36.42 PM.png

could argue that all those L’s are equally on McDaniels shoulders as they are on Carr’s. Blowing leads of 17 points multiple times in one season is a crazy stat. No other tram in NFL history has done what this Raiders team has done.

But somebody gotta be the scapegoat and DC got a bigger financial hit tied to him so its time to start a QB search.

Point taken, McDaniels leaves much to be desired as the Raiders HC coach.

But I don't want to hear "it's not his fault" posts from Orlovsky and the like when Carr has been pedestrian in it despite having weapons like Davante, to a lesser extent Waller and Renfrow because they've been out with injury.

If Carr goes to another team and plays like his defenders intimate he can then I'll gladly eat crow.

Lamar ain’t going no where.

I don’t even know what that trade package would look like.

Yeah can't even wrap my mind around what the Ravens asking price would be.

But need Lamar to go somewhere where his WRs aren't living corpses built outta paper mache like Sammy Watkins and Jaccpot.

Yeah can't even wrap my mind around what the Ravens asking price would be.

But need Lamar to go somewhere where his WRs aren't living corpses built outta paper mache like Sammy Watkins and Jaccpot.

He’s coming to Tennessee so him and Henry can just run option all game

Lord knows we don’t have a receiver with a pulse

Dolphins may be in the QB market this offseason :ohwell:

If that’s the case, I hope we go for Lamar

Need Lamar to the Dolphins or Saints.

lamar in silver and black tossing to adams, waller and renfrow... #1 in the AFC

My Giants need to be tampering like a mfer to get Lamar. Him and Saquon would be DEADLY. Our owners real funny style about wanting a QB that "looks the part" though.

comeon.png

He’s coming to Tennessee so him and Henry can just run option all game

Lord knows we don’t have a receiver with a pulse

LEAVE. MY. QUARTERBACK. ALONE.
4539A229-447C-4116-93E0-38C09E018ECE.gif

My Giants need to be tampering like a mfer to get Lamar. Him and Saquon would be DEADLY. Our owners real funny style about wanting a QB that "looks the part" though.

comeon.png

John Mara not having Lamar as the face as the franchise. Russell is as far as he would go. Supposedly Daboll wants Anthony Richardson which is gonna be interesting cause racist John hasn’t allowed that.

Said it in the Raider thread but there’s some cruel irony in Carr getting shelved due to injury concerns on the business side in what’s likely his final 2 games as a Raider.

Man’s missed 2 starts in 9 seasons. Fractured his back and missed one game.

Actually wouldn’t be surprised if Carr hangs ‘em up instead of playing elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom