NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

34FE6176-DBD3-4C92-96FE-E9CC253753D4.gif

Twitter engagement is one of the steps to grifting. Peeps like Ben Shapiro and Skip love it when they’re trending on Twitter. They counting those checks :smh:

A
legit only watch espn and a lot of these networks only when sports are on

i do listen to a couple espn pods thou.. bo and Dominique regularly and debatable.. and then Mina periodically, depending on the guest

dont listen to any of the fox ones, all their shows got someone who ends up getting on my nerves

All these shows have their place/niche.

Juat watching to get opinions on games Ive watched. To confirm or challenge my bias

y'all (the proverbial y'all) need to stop watching Skip and all those daytime ESPN idiots
After Wilbon said that Sean Taylor had death coming to him because of his "lifestyle"and never apologized after the facts came out, I stopped watching idiots like him, Skip and SAS. Their brand of sports entertainment I can do without.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Good riddance.

Disgusting pig.

Even before the pedo stuff, the dude was a legit crappy person.

Only thing that sucks is the dude who busted him with the sting is a pretty crappy person himself and completely mismanaged it clout chasing and clowning him with fat jokes instead of effectively getting busted.

The funny thing is him and the dude who busted him would’ve likely been alt right best buds if it wasn’t for the sting lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom