NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, Arians won a chip with that coaching staff.

Bowles takes over and fires damn near everyone less than a year later :lol:

If it wasn't 100% before, it's definitely a done deal that TB's out of there. Leftwich and Christensen were his guys, he's not gonna stick around for a rebuild

I think most of them folks were Arians hires too and doing well. Bowles messed it all up :lol: . Yall remember that Cooper Kup play that basically knocked them out because of Bowles calling for a 0 blitz like a fool :rofl: .

Hindsight but Leftwich should of took one of those HC jobs he would of damn near been guaranteed after the SB or even last season. Crazy.

O’Brien is in no position to make any demands… let alone future head coach in waiting. I doubt it was even an interview, just Belichek catching up with a friend/yes man. Just dodging Rooney rule requirements

agreed with the yes man. but i don't even think it's O'Brien making demands. Kraft knows the fan base gonna lose their **** if Bill hires another homie. gonna leave no reason for BoB to turn down the gig

My wife stumbled into the AB video. She was unimpressed

BA lying through her got damn teeth!

camro-really.gif

“stumbled”…google search history might tell you otherwise

I'd like to see Byron in 'Sota. Probably a good move for him, but I don't think anything will be available. An interesting spot would actually be NE. I kinda like it.
Our head coach is our OC. Judging by how prolific our pass game was, I'd like to keep it that way. Koc definitely had some flaws but with one year under his belt, I'm confident he can fix em up. Byron should go to Baltimore.

Our head coach is our OC. Judging by how prolific our pass game was, I'd like to keep it that way. Koc definitely had some flaws but with one year under his belt, I'm confident he can fix em up. Byron should go to Baltimore.

I understand that, but Byron's stock fell off a cliff. If he goes to the Vikings, he's not in the crosshairs anymore and can learn...he needs to rebuild his stock. If he goes somewhere as an OC, and the offense sputters, his HC dreams are all but dead.

I understand that, but Byron's stock fell off a cliff. If he goes to the Vikings, he's not in the crosshairs anymore and can learn...he needs to rebuild his stock. If he goes somewhere as an OC, and the offense sputters, his HC dreams are all but dead.
Ok I see what you're getting at... You want him to be able to safely rebuild his rep? It's bs that his rep is even being questioned considering he had a top1-10 offense for 3 seasons straight. I'd think that most gms would realize the bucs offensive struggles mainly stemmed from poor o line play and a non existent run game.

There’s to much turnover in the NFL. “Hypothetically” A team that was ranked 25th in offense fires it’s OC. Then next year that same offense is ranked 28th so what’s the point? These coaching staffs change so much it’s ridiculous.

Kliff Kingsbury was hired with average to below average credentials, Leftwich and a good portion of the Bucs staff just won a Super Bowl two years ago, now they’re fired?

Craziness

Has Tim Hasselbeck always been a closet racist/hater? I never paid attention to him until recently but he is sounding hella suspect about the Lamar situation.

One thing I heard yesterday which I don’t think we’ve discussed in here as it pertains to the negotiations is that I think this is where not having an agent might be hurting him a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom