NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, Arians won a chip with that coaching staff.

Bowles takes over and fires damn near everyone less than a year later :lol:

If it wasn't 100% before, it's definitely a done deal that TB's out of there. Leftwich and Christensen were his guys, he's not gonna stick around for a rebuild

B Sox B Sox frshstunna frshstunna @wavycrocket @atransta

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

LFG :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
ABBE69A7-A6C8-4780-A6ED-7099C28E392B.gif

AC066B91-4152-4B79-B135-A5F4C0D95E44.gif

not this guy with a slight jab at Tom Brady :lol: g t f o

I like Derek Carr the person - at least from what i’m able to see. But his brothers are the worse. Makes it difficult to root for him once he leaves cause that apple can’t fall that much further from the tree.

not this guy with a slight jab at Tom Brady :lol: g t f o

I like Derek Carr the person - at least from what i’m able to see. But his brothers are the worse. Makes it difficult to root for him once he leaves cause that apple can’t fall that much further from the tree.

Just running interference for his brother to get ahead of the inevitable when Vegas actually win a playoff game next year with another guy under center :lol:

belichick is trolling kraft rn with these OC candidates...just bringing in ex pats players and friends

reeks of "we went thru the process...i tried" :smh:

you know the best (worst) part of this is? IF takes the role...i'm pretty sure it's cause Kraft is going to give him some level of assurances that he'll be HC after Bill

O’Brien is in no position to make any demands… let alone future head coach in waiting. I doubt it was even an interview, just Belichek catching up with a friend/yes man. Just dodging Rooney rule requirements

F U M B L E

But the red, white, & blue Patriots?

Fresh off the heels of 9/11?

Led by a good ol' American name like Tom?

Yeah, that's how it all started, and just kept going.

Take away 9/11 and the Patriots dynasty never starts, right then, right there.

The funny thing is that even through this morning, the pundits have been on Harbaugh's *** for not saying anything in support of bring back Lamar. Definitely going to be a lot of "Where was this energy during the season?" takes tomorrow morning :lol: I've actually been surprised that it's the Divisional Round yet he's been a topic every day this week despite no new info except for that cryptic/not so cryptic tweet

O’Brien is in no position to make any demands… let alone future head coach in waiting. I doubt it was even an interview, just Belichek catching up with a friend/yes man. Just dodging Rooney rule requirements
??

They've had 4 OC interviews so far this week, including with McCardell, Adrian Klemm and Shawn Jefferson, so far with more lined up tomorrow :lol:

Can accuse BB of a lot but ignoring the Rooney rule will never be one of them

I wasn’t clear… they are bringing in O’Brien and we all know he’ll get the job. Those other interviews are just sham interviews. Belichek only hires his buddies or his kids

That's more than likely but his nepotism hasn't really impacted the makeup of his coaching staffs or the opportunities that he gives minority coaches throughout the years though :lol:

He's brought on guys who have been with him in the past for ages now dating back to his Giants days, like with Romeo Crennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom